🍁~13

Third person pov ;

Wanted to know what have happened to taehyung because this place not in so good conditionright now, is he okay? Does he hurt himself? Oh god, jungkook thought for while about taehyung! also not found him scince yesterday as what he hear from jin but according to him he was there when that incident happened.

Remorse seen on jungkook's face as soon as he entered taehyungs house, everything scattered around on floor, he  hurriedly took haneul in his embrace first, not want him to hurt somewhere because of all those choas.

Second, his mind wandering around worst the scenerio would happen here and was not able to reached taehyung.

First he make living area presentable so his precious will sat there comfortably without any problem,

Made haneul sat on couch in living area playing his favourite show on TV screen making sure he was comfortable enough to able sat there alone for sometime till he found missing person.

"Precious I'll come in minute okay baby" said before making his way towards upstaires,

"yesh pweety" little bean replied while bobbing his head cutely,

Seeing blood stains on side wall beside stairs his mind played worst scenerio as he could letting, his legs ran as fastly as he could, opened the blood covered handle of the door which he so sure this was the room where he could found his missing peace whom he couldn't able to feel scince he made eye contact with those eyes.

Taking deep breadth, preparing himself for worst nightmare not to come true prayed little while mumbling 'please god' !

Covering his mouth with his hand holding choking sob in his throat which was ready to left,

In middle of bed lying the person unconcious, yesterday jungkook was so determined not want to even see him again but at this moment he cursing himself thinking worst for him, ohh jesus! Mumbled,

Taking unconcious taehyungs hand in his caressing his bloody knuckles swallowing the lump in his throat as soon as it form there remeberning haneul was still here,

Giving his wounds first aid before made him lay on his back, removing his jacket seeing the frowning brows caressed them letting himself loose around him without him knowing his heart ached,

When he eyes layed on the scratched skin of his face, closing his eyes felt the pain the other would have been feeling scince don't know, how long he was unconcious.

Finally tear flowing through his eyes not able to control them anymore letting his body, mind , heart loosen up bit before taking deep breadth!

Gathered scattered pieces of glass making hissing sound here and there whenever his hand got in contact of those pieces,

Bandaging his own freshly wounds checked unconcious male one more time before made his way downstairs checking upon little bean, if he want something!

Hesitated before goes towards the kitchen because he never want to be appear like some intruder in taehyungs house knowing very well other was hsitate to kick him out in second, but for his peace of mind he had to do something.

Exactly with this thought jungkook make himself agree before coming here, and ofcourse for his precious he will do anything in his reach.

With a glass of water went back in taehyungs room, sat beside unconcious male sprinkling water on his face, as an effort to make him conscious again,