🍁~18

Third person pov :

The roller coaster of so many emotions going on often whenever we had our 'greek god sculpted' crush beside us almost every another day, that's same thimg occurs with jungkook. whereas taehyung was enjoying his time with his 'bliss aka jungkook, well that's a secret we got to know.

that the 'bliss' which happenes to gave stability of his own accusing emotions and the calmness radiates his body after his new found peace in jungkook.

it's been one month now where they had developed strong emotions for eachother, though they are still stuck in 'not more then friends' thing. knowing everything whatever going on around them but both had different opinions on this. sigh'

jungkook has trust issues in his life because of his family ruckus, but this stopped him to lost in taehyung's so the answer is absolutely no, he never intended to increase his little crush butterflies that occurs to roam around whenever he was with taehyung,

so he was on self testing thing here, after that he would do what his heart led him to!

well taehyung is lost case here, whether he want or not, he could never i repeat never took step ahead in this 'not more then friends' thingy.

whatever happened that night, afterwards taehyung didn't give chance to v' to came into any action of his words. it's not like he was afraid of him but the matter is the fear of giving any scratch to his bliss and on top of that when other wasn't even aware of his other personality there.

so, it's was really bothersome situation for him to giving red flag on his own to broke his sensitive pulse here!

Jungkook's pov :

waiting! that's what we're doing since one hour and for whom, ofcourse for 'my tiger'. well apparantely, according to him at last moment of our 'routined date' time he got call from his ceo who remind him to they have discussion on going project so it take a little while.

but that doesn't mean it to take whole one hour 'pout', soon bell chimmed at the enter of the new comer which gives us wide smile on our lips.

" sorry! sorry guys, just last minute work but now my whole time till dark with you" a panting voice chimmed while settling there, upon not receiving any favourite melody taehyung visibly gulp. i glared at his panting figure whereas haneul acting to be angry while looking cute.

"hey bun, cub did dadda do something wrong baby? " pulling an innocent face which we almost scoffed at the audacity, "precious ask your dadda did he brought my BANANA MILK or not" taehyungs eyes poped out of his sockets at mentioning of the drink,

now the fun begin tiger! widely grinning internally seeing the pale face of taehyung. "don't tell me you forgot my drink" i literally threatened him to not to forgot my banana milk ever again, but he always forgets about that.

" precious i'll never ever i repeat never talk to your dadda again" in an angry tone i inform them, all the time looking at haneul, "my sweet bun! i promise to buy you next time two pack of the drink or or if you don't like that brands so i would make it with my own hands bun but please talk to me"

aww my tiger is your bunny that special to you, " precious i told you what i was going to do from now on, bargaining is not working here" still in firm tone i replied, but after listening that deesperate voice of taehyung my heart ached a little.

but but he didn't buy me banana milk if i count this then it's total in five days where he almost frogot about our deal, well the deal is he wants me not travel alone at night after our 'routined date' at evening so he offered me ride so we could spend a lttle more time together,

but i was not ready to take advantage of our friendship so decline his offer, after lot of insisting from my tiger and precious i agreed on one condition where he had to buy me banana drink everyday.

" bun please look at me i request you pl-" taehyungs voice cracking a little while almost pleading tone, i immediately hugged him tightly stopping him to saying further.

"forgive your tiger" his voice still shivering a little, i tightened the hug while saying " bunny was never angry on his tiger whether he bought his banana milk or not. my tiger matters to me before everything, anything can wait, my tiger don't be upset your bunny can't see you sad remember that......my tiger" at last i claimed softely without breaking peace, the moment it ran through my heart.

listening to my words taehyung tightened his grip around my waist, our noses were literally touching the slime neck of ours. like peice of puzzle completed eachother, letting our warmth filled others nostrils, lost in eachothers embrace.

rubbing his nose sensually on liteerally burnned area where his touches were doing magic on our body taking every sense of my mind away leaning my body more into his, a little sniff from him now i lost it here i moaned in his neck,"nghhhh"

we frozed for moment giving our controls to our minds, the hearthbreaking part is to leave his warmth embrace. i visibly whine " mmmm tiger~" a breathy chuckle escaped underneath his breath,

"mmmm bun~" he mimicked me, at this i glared him before going back to his embrace placing my head on his shoulder.

" dadda hani wan' cwuddle too" saying this haneul climbed onto taehyung's lap placing his small head on his chest.

roughness of his big hand whom were rubbing my back lulling me to new world, my nostrils taking breath against his manly scent around his neck giving me utter secureness. haneuls small hands were playing with my fingers letting them rest on taehyungs chest!

After my dad my mom did everything to gave better future for us filling place father rather then my dad, but the feeling of incompletense always lingered in my heart. the secured i felt in his embrace, proctactiveness i felt once until the moment taehyung took me in his embrace.

the way my heart react whenever he was around, feeling extra secured in his embrace, the need to stay longer in his warmth, letting all senses away from my mind, getting dependent with little things, loose every control of my body on him when he tightened his grip dipping deep his nose in my scent gland with little sniff'!

this is the moment i realise how much i love this man, oh.my.god! ahhhhhhhhhh i whined little which caused him stopping his hand movement " shhh rest bun, tiger is here close to you" his deep calmimg voice lulling me to deep in my sleep before mumbling which would deffinitly gonna regret later but people say's what's done is already done.'sigh'

"bunny loves his tiger a lot"

leaving shocked taehyung here jungkook went to taeland!

_________________________________________________

Note : above mention new name 'little cub or cub' is haneul!

thankyou for reading buds💌
🐯🐰~