🍁~21

3rd person's pov :

"HOLY FUCK! THAT MUCH HAPPENED IN THIS SPAN OF MONTH AND YOU ASSHOLE, NOT EVEN FOR ONCE HINTED US ABOUT ALL" jimin exclaied, loud enough to cover their ear's who were present in the cabin. well a little overdramatically smack tae's head who groaned while glaring at him.

yoongi had an urge to smack both of them for starting their bickering agian, so he pulled jimin on his lap blocking him to step on taehyungs head. which probably was his plan after hearing all the bullshit that asshole proceeded, who dissed him in the name of 'best friend'.

" and....an- and what? asshole" jimin didn't gave tae a chance to complete before cutted him frustratedly in between, "let me finish frist for fucks sake, impatiant basterd" tae snapped at him, after clearing his throat he started again, but not before glaring jimin as 'dare to intrupt me' with silent warning.

"and i discussed all this with v' and he agreed to let me proceed further as an accceptence from him" tae stated calmly, which was not even near the blunder those sentence created on their mind who were listening patiently.

now both the other male were in shocking state to even utter word. staring blankly in his eyes before rolled them at same time, " does it anywhere near make sense whatever bullshit you have uttered just now, v' was the first and last person who ever let you claim your love. and here you're telling me to believe this nonsense"

jimin stated after a minute of silence, whereas yoongi had deep frown. "jimin is right v' said no not said but himself declared that he want you to suffer, on behalf of things you had done with him. till this day he blamed you rather get to know your perspective, so suddenly how can he gave his consent on letting you free from this blame game he had put you through from past years"

yoongi got suspecious after everything v' had with his taebear from mentally torture to the physical pain, not even leaving any chance for mocking him again and again. he wasn't stopped there this easily, almost after leaving him with freshly wounds not physically though but either mentally or the main cause of his constant panic attacks.

for those three months after which made v' this heartless devil towards taehyung, who unknowingly did something which he himself regretted to do. but whats done it's done, well that's seems to absurd to v' ear so according to him, what you have done so suffered equally till you whole existance started to peirced your body in every way as reminder of your doings.

unknowingly taehyung abandoned something, who was the vivid reason for his whole existance in the first place which he's yet to found it. tae's never ending misery only depend on that mysterious thing to complete so he could live his life fully, but on the other side after meeting jungkook he got one thing now or never. sudden calmness or we should say his 'home' inl ife he has found recently, there he determined to hold forever.

after lot of discussion they conclude one thing v' had a big plan this time which probably seems to related to involve jungkook's life in whole ruckus with taehyung. so they have to stay alert because v' is mafia in underworld not to forgot, apparantely he's the king of his empire called 'vante' he had build on his own.
so they had to stay a step ahead to v'.

"okay lets talk about your 'love' you have claimed to do" this gives tae tinted cheeks and brought his whole existance as ripped tomato, "whoa whoa, see yoonie i can smell love sick puppy here" jimin teased tae and laugh afterwards when cousine flew towards him from blushing male.

getting over sweetly smile from jimin was never a good sign for tae, that literally creeped taehyung out "stop right there whatever you are thinking, it probably would be filled with your nasty idea, goshh yoongi hyung how you control this little satan in disguise of short mochi" tae stated, thrilled only at the thought.

"controlling his ass" yoongi shrugged leaving remorsed taehyung who cursing himself in the first place for questioning to 'savage yoongi' whereas he was first one who stated this fact.

Jimin and yoongi hyung both gave me on what to do and ofcourse with jimin's lot of nasty ideas I leave for home.

___________________________________________

Jungkook's pov :

after finishing the last chapter of a book, which i started a week ago, placing book on shelf I just dropped my body on soft mattress. a 'ding' sound indicated that new notification i have got, well i ignored this and proceeded to sleep snuggling more into warm mattress.

but that fuckin' sound only testing my patience for throwing it away, that shit constantly buzzing which irritated me to the core, "anghhh not now, i will literally threw you away if it wasn't any emergency" i groaned while glaring at non living thing but eventually picked it up while cursing in process.

you have got 5 new unread messages

tiger~
hey bunny
did yo slept already?
well, stupid tiger he was that's why he doesn't replied now.
wanted to talk to you.
bunnnny~

"mmmmm.....wanna sleep tiger" i whine soon seeing whiny message at the end before dialing his phone 'cause no way in hell i will let my fingers tire.

"tiger if there isn't any important thing to know at this time then seriously count yourself dead tomorrow and i'll not once even hasitant to throw you off to the cliff" i grumbled as soon as call recieved on the other side, he chuckled...he fucking chuckled at my threat you are gone kim taehyung.

"meet me at abandoned building near my house" i stated firmly, "hnnn? why?" he mumbled confusedly "because have wish to die right now" he laughed loudly now at this point the little thread who were holding my patience leave it properly.

"you fucker who even disturb someone's sleep in midnight moreover laughing at their faces. you dumbass i just wanna sweep~" can't help but whine lastly. "okay okay don't whine my baby bun i won't that annoying sound, happy bunny?" oh.my.god he knew i'm sucker for his given nicknames that fucker.

"now tell me your urgency" i asked impatiently, "taetae~ bunny's tired tiger wanna sweep" constant whining continued from me.

"bun your tiger no where getting blink of sleep and you're going to do that, it hurts bunny" hnn? he disconnected call already that tiger. soon my phone buzz showing video call from tae, nice way of escaping hnn good though.

"now you can sleep peacefully and i won't disturb you"

"nuhhhhh~ you creepy tiger staring anyone while sleeping ain't for good boy's things"

"so bunny want good boy's hnn?" that little shit,

"no bunny want good tiger and now 'cause of you my head is throbbing tiggy"

"don't be so fuckin' cute bun i literally have no problem for coming there" blood reached through my cheeks causing my hands to flew cover them immediately,

"bun's head is throbbing from pain and eyes wann' sweep but bunny's tiggy troubling him" i ranted in baby voice, well apparently whenever i'm with him my mind never ever hesitate before saying anything 'cause it knew bunny's tiger don't judge him in any way.

"wanna nom nom you now bunny.... what tiggy's bunny want him to do?"

"sing for bunny" i ordered him before whining again at his chuckle, can't have i rest peacefully.

trust me on this was when i say, his voice made my heart rhythmically beat in ecstacy which was filled with pure calmness. and i just relaxed my body, last words i heared before letting the sleep take over fully made my lips in sweet smile.

"night night bunny, you're also tiggy's precious"

_________________________________________________

Thankyou for reading buds💌
see you with next update!

🐇🦁~