🍁~20

No one's pov;

"You've to agree on this. otherwise I'll not letting you do what you'd been eager to search for" taehyung made v' to understand his point of view, whatever occurs between them.

For the past 2 hours he was going back and forth, as minutes were passed his anxiety striked up as not hearing any voice from v'. Eventually it did 30 minute ago, since then he was clarifying each question that were thrown towards him with full of calmness.

However, he was inches apart from loosing his sanity. Fair n enough v' was playing with questions and he knew what's going on but for the sake of his decision, he had to endured all those nonsense till now.

"Since you're insisting a lot, i'll let you do this. whomever you wanted to court you can but keep this in your thick head haneul had to agree with the person if he wasn't happy, than you've to keep your shitty wish aside."

As soon as these sentences completed, a gleeful squeal erupted from his mouth. Tae exhaled loudly before chimmed like an excited kid who got his favourite candy.

It's the least I can do for you before the explosion! V' smirked while seeing the reaction of tae. Oh! How he wished to punched that creepy face of his. But not now.

V' pov :

You dig your own grave with your lover. 'lover boy' just like you did to me years ago, i'll show what's worsen than this could have occurs. Only if you're not behaving like selfish bitch you were back then.

" keep an eye on him, every minute of his day where he went with whom he was meeting everything....mean everything occurs in his life, inform me as soon as you've got the details"

Now now 'bunny' who saves you from me hnn! Your so called pathetic lover who weren't even stop himself to being monster he was.

Tsk tsk! Pathetic looser.

Loud ringtone distracted from cursing him more , "speak" I command after answering the call. "Master we found the abandoned building kidnapping case list, it has every person's detailed information where they have been till now"

Holy fuck! What I just heared is it true, I composed myself this is high time to make any mistake this time, "send those files to base office in 15 minute"

I made my way towards base office. After a long time I have felt these emotions again, finally I would be able to hold 'my baby' again in my arms.

Taehyung's pov :

Most awaited morning who does nothing but to give me new enthusiasm through my body to work cheerily.

Dropping my 'lil precious to his kindergarten, drove towards my office. Smiling profusely throughout the whole ride, with giddiness what
My heart was felt since yesterday.

Exhaling loudly, where the excitement was stay still in that. Soon my eyes felt on person whom I can hug through my heart content, finally someone has to be lucky for me, wiping my tears a little 'dramatically'!

Squishing the blonde male with my bear hug I cheered verily, " for god sake you dickhead if you don't leave me in next 5 second, i'll smack you hard for sure"

God that shorty got guts hnn, scoffed at his words I pulled apart from him giving him sweet smile. " what's with this creepy smile now?"

Like seriously can't I just smile for once in my life, what's happening in this world. "Short people has way less braincells according to the tall one's, so don't stress your pea sized brain"

I literally locked my cabin before he could process my mocking words. Soon loud banging on my door echoed through the hallway with same 'asshole, opened the damn door'

"Yoongi hyung please come to my office your husband made a lot of choas here" I genuinely requested hyung dialing his number, cause our employees literally giving weird look to him. 'That shorty'

"Taebear open the door" hearing hyung I instantly opened, before standing far away from them,

"Yoonie leave my hand, i had to disciplined that mannerless bitch here how to behave with their elders" jimin shouted out of lungs whereas yoongi hyung was holding him in his arms, as I was giving him pleading look to him.

"Oh! So now you're agreeing, where I'm tired to explain you. You old 'shorty' " I cockily backfired him, but my smirk falter as yoongi hyung surrender his hands up while murmuring 'you choose the war today' !

"Leave my poor ear you shor...ahhhhh" he twisted more as hearing what I just said, "yoongi hyunggg" I whined loudly, hyung shook his head in disappointment.

"Okay enough lil' mochi" with huff jimin retract his hand not without glaring me last time. We settled on couch in my office.

"Jiminahhhh you didn't give a hug to your taetae, am I not your best friend anymore" mumbling those words while giving him my puppy eyes which worked momentarily, cause next words just slipped out of my tongue which were not supposed to.

"Short mochi forgiv..." I looked up in snap with wide eyes, " no no I....noo...jimin you know how much love I have for you" I patted my shoulder inwardly to come up with an instant idea,

"Yeah you brat, but my kitty love me more" he scoffed at me and giving heart eyes to hyung, oh that audacity, with smirk I turn towards said person.

"Aww how adorable couple you're guys, one is short mochi and another is adorable 'kit- dare you to complete that words and next second you won't be able to sit on your ass comfortably"

I just shut my mouth up, hearing dead threat for my ass. "But it was probably me, who won't able to sit many times and you do fu-"

Jimin blabbered nonsense which wasn't even making any sense in his words. "Jimin come back from your dirty brain here" " ewww jiminii  stoppppp I'm top and apparently hyung won't bottomed for me though"

I just shrugged, in an instant I got smack from the back. "Waeeee?" "If you both won't stop right there then i'll literally whoop your asses till the dawn" we immediatly locked our lips made sealing sign with our fingers and throw the key back of the couch.

After a moment of silence, I muttered loud enough for them to hear.

"I wanted to take step ahead in my friendship with my bunny and..

And v' already agreed on this"

Yoongi hyung jaw dropped and eye's comically popped out after processing my words  whereas Jimin just spit out water on hyungs face, he was drinking when I dropped the bomb.

_________________________________________________

Thankyou for the reading buds💌
See you with next updat!

Sorry for updating this late.

🐯🐰~