🍁~19

Taehyung's pov :

Is he really mean it? oh.my baby why so pouty while sleeping. wanna squished you in my arms! control taehyung i think he is really tired that's why he said those words, it's okay atleast he said what i'm eager to listen to those glossy lips.

damn! i really wanna leave him breathless if he alowed me to, ahhhhhhh what now have you became pervert, it seems so tempting like those folds inviting me take them in mine. my eyes stuck there taehyung you creep divert your eyes somewhere, mmmm his neck is so irresistable. somewhere else taehyung away from him you creep.

after a lot of scolding finally my eyes have their innocence back. 'sigh' i felt lucky guy on earth right now my both precious babeis basking in my warmth, what else i prayed to god! 'dramatic sigh' seriously you pervert if you noticed this before then you would be enjoying this time more ago.

glancing at my wrist, jungkook should be in his house till 7 at evening, only 30 minutes left now.my heart can't resist his cuteness anymore ahhhhhh!

"bun wakie wakie" i mumbled softly not wanting to startled my precious, but that squishy bunny is really heavy sleeper. i turn to my another baby, hope he woke up.

"precious wakei baby" he shift a little, rubbing his eyes as an attempt to not sleepy anymore, "whwat dadda" tilt his head adorably awww my bobba ball, focus taehyung you're running out of time. "baby can you hug your bunny tightly" hopefully he didn't cross questioned me, 'sigh'

scooping my babies in arms held them securely so they didn't fall or disturb their dreamyland. I made my way towards my car! so the positions was like, jungkook has been cradling haneul close to his heart and i lifted him in mine in bridal style.

whole ride had been filled with their soft snorings, after reaching there i shooked him lightly. rubbing his eyes cutely he raomed his eyes taking his surroundings, blinking his eyelids constantly, looking extra adorable!

settling haneul down he hugged me tightly and  instinctively i pecked his forehead, i think sleep still didn't leave my bunny. smiling at gesture bidding soft bye's i left from there.

___________________________________________

Third person's pov :

as soon as taehyung reached his home, first he  secured haneul safely in warmth blanket in his bed, bafore made his way to his own room crossing the door with loud thud, let his knuckles contact in wall hard which made them bleed almost at  the sudden impact.

sliding down there itself with his back press against the door, get his palms close to his face 'sighed' loudly!

" what are you doing to me bunny, what are you to me, i know.....I know you have something special for me, whenever my eyes caught you staring, my heart skipped a beat at adorable shy smile with pinkish cheeks i got to see. it's obvious my bun......."

taking a minute pause, let out confused sigh.

"but what my feeling for you? it can't just be friends or mere affection towards you. which i thought before agreed with my mind to not to think extra on this. but now my feelings, the emotions i felt whenever you fed your first bite to me before yourself......"

only the thought of his bun itself is enough for whipped taehyung to brought fond smile on his soft lips. with dreamy eyes which shown lot more emotions in them,

" just your minute absence is enough for this tiger to became a restless whinny cub over calls, to complaint about how meanie bunny you're. not being able to got your first message on screen first thing in day made me grumpy all day. aaaaaaahhhhh taehyung you're already too whipped for this hooman of bunny, but what next? "

next thing itself made him restless all the time to even confront it with himself. was way too difficult for him to do, but he can't let his hooman bunny ever dissappear in his life, he want him no no taehyung neeeds his bun in his heart for making him beat,

rather then his mere heart beat his bun became his soul to connect with life, the sole purpose of living life after a lot of just only 'survival'! taehyung got an angel in form of his bun. over every new challange he survived for the sake of his loved one's.

not in his living life he thought or ask anything for himself but actually god has another plans for him, so he send his angel to taehyung.

"A true angel who supported me in my life, bring me back from my closet. who never judge me on my second person also, thoughts which constantly giving me headaches to find their solutions he unknowingly take them away. with his calming words, the voice soothing my ear to stop them bleed of my inner voices which never faded away for a second"

" i have to confront this to v' without this psycho's permission i can't even grant my only wish godddddd ahhh"

frustration could be seen in taehyung's voice as it is very important part of him, unknowingly letting v' to take his half life's control. he doesn't even gave enough thought before reserving himself from his own peoples.

" either he agreed on this or not, it doesn't effect my decission a bit this time. if i had to fight for my love, i'm with my whole heart willing to do that, this time v' has to agree on this with or without his will "

those words were so determined to be complete them soon, the immense love for his bun in those dark brown orbs held, gave him enough strength to take his life back from him.

_________________________________________________

Thankyou for the reading💌

see you soon!

🐯🐰~