🍁~10

Rain drop were falling on surface whereas clouds were immersed to impressed the nature, when the drop would meet the ground like they were eager to for the meeting as like that the explosion of the hit would create beautiful scenerio while producing meladious tunes which have been matched the rhythm with soft melody and gave us incredible music which gives us peace of mind and calmness in our heart.

Exactly what jungkook felt after reading that letter, new emotions were adding and bliss constantly bloomed in his heart. Somewhat feeling giddy to want more from him! Expectations taking there place from his side and now we'll see what turn that new found emotions take place in there 'friendship'.

'Dinged' sound indicating that phone got new notification which brought jungkooks attention towards that which he immediatly did also. Checked the notification causing made his eye went wide dropping his phone back, hidding his face under the pillow squealing sound echoed around every corner of his.

Precious'dad
Yeah..yes yess! so, will meet you tomorrow?        

" hyungie are you okay? " " kookie, had bad dream? " Constant voice bloomed in room while jungkook was having me time squealling loudly, worry written on there face's while there voice's were shaken up causing the intruders panting holding there knees.

" ye-yeah i just had bad dream mum but now i'm okay juni! juniii are you crying? " after moment of silence jungkook came up with an excuse scratching his nape replied instantly a litlle surely to assure them but seeing youngers eyes he was preplexed which gain his mom attention on younger also. opened arms wide motioned silently weeping male,

" aww juni see hyungies okay now don't cry. oh! i thought juni will be my hyung his job was to protect me but see mum he being a little baby now hmph now who will protect me like my junni did? i'm feeling scared now mum" muumbling last part in tiny acting all cute the moment younger latched olders arms hugging him as tightly as he could to make sure his hyung was safe and sound.

" I thought again you're having those dreams hyungie" listening after that whispering voice jungkook tight the hold around younger as an assurance seeing the shakened state of younger,

" I am alright baby my juni is with me now. so no one had guts to do anything with me, my hyung will make sure to taught others well." gently assured yeonjun one more time before said playfully 'hyung' knowing very well younger felt proud of himself after listening this.

in meantime their mom's eyes shed few tears seeing bond between them the trust, the assurance they hold for eachother to make sure other would not feel low about himself, before made her way towards her room sharing goodnight's and stole pecks from their heads. letting them know their mum always there for them!

yeonjun wrapped his arms around his hyung not leaving his side even for once after this, jungkook also let him do whatever younger was doing not even once he intrupted him patting his head. whose head was on olders chest mumbling,

" juni would never let that happened again with you hyungie, night" youngers voice held immense grieving in between letting his hyung know about thouhgt who were intrupting him. 'night juni' gentel tone of older mumbled causing yeonjun loosen his body before sleep took over them letting there brains rest a while.

_________________________________________

" good morning mum/juni " over cheerily voice echoed around dinning table which startling other mentioned by said male earning little glares mumbling 'sowwy' with puppy eyes settled there,