Heartbreak girl.(Butters x Reader)

()()()()()()()Butters POV()()()()()()()

They're on again. I guess I didn't take my chance at the right time. We're going in circles, and I just can't take it anymore. Why does she have to be in that relationship with Stan? She called just a moment ago, saying that Stan said he was sorry. Even though I know he's not, and he's still in the relationship with Wendy. "Butters, someone is here to see you! " I hear my mom call from downstairs. "I'll be right down " I answer. I walked on the stairs and open the door, and see Y/N standing there with her eyes watery. "I hung up too quickly, and Stan wasn't saying he was sorry necessarily about our relationship, but he was breaking up with me. " after she says that she starts the ball. "Listen Y/N, I know I'm not the toughest person on the planet, but where is Stan? I need to have a "talk "with him. " she looks up at me, and starts to cry even more. "He's at Wendy's house" she replies. "Okay Y/N, tell my mom that you're staying for a bit, and go up to my room. I'll see you later pal!"

------Time skip brought to------ you by Craig Tucker's middle finger.

()()()()()()()()()Your POV()()()()()()()

It's been a while since Stan broke up with me. What I didn't know was that when Butters went over there he beat up Stan. When he came back I thanked him. I've always liked Butters but I'd never tell him because that would ruin our friendship. Anyways, it has been a month since that happened. We're having a talent show the next day and Butter's said he was going to enter.

"What are you going to do Butters?" I asked him. "Well that's a surprise! ".

-------The very next day!------

The talent show was on in an hour, and Butters still hasn't told me what he was going to do! "Welcome everyone to the South Park talent show! We have about 50 contestants today that are waiting to sing dance and perform other things. Now let's get the show started!" Then the talent show started. When it was Butters turn to go up I looked up to him. He smiled at me and took out a guitar. "This song is for my friend Y/N!" He said. Then he started singing.

You call me up,

It's like a broken record

Saying that your heart hurts

That you never get over him getting over you,

And you end up crying

And I end up lying,

'Cause I'm just a sucker for anything that you do

And when the phone call finally ends,

You say, "Thanks for being a friend,"

And we're going in circles again and again

He indicates for me to go up, and I walk up to the stage.

I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here, when you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

He holds my hands for a moment, looks into my eyes, and continues singing.

I bite my tongue but I wanna scream out

You could be with me now

But I end up telling you what you wanna hear,

But you're not ready and it's so frustrating

He treats you so bad and I'm so good to you it's not fair.

And when the phone call finally ends

You say, "I'll call you tomorrow at 10,"

And I'm stuck in the friend zone again and again

He does a quick spin and dip and starts to sing again.

I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here, when you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I know someday it's gonna happen

And you'll finally forget the day you met him

Sometimes you're so close to your confession,

I gotta get it through your head

That you belong with me instead.

During the pause, I look out and see Stan's and Wendy's mouth open. Plus Cartman's. (XD)

I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here, when you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?

I dedicate this song to you,

The one who never sees the truth,

That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.

Hold you tight straight through the day light,

I'm right here, when you gonna realize

That I'm your cure, heartbreak girl?
He stops singing looks at me and asks, "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" And puts out a turquoise necklace. "Yes." I say and he kisses me. We walk off stage and sit down. Stan looks over and so does Wendy. Wendy walks over to Butters and says "You know, you can always date me instead." He looks at her with a disgusted look and says "Eww, no." She looks shocked, and sits back next to Stan. After the talent show, they were judging. "Okay, the winner is picked! The winner is....." He opens the sealed wax envelope. "Butters Stotch!" Butters gets up and walks to the judge. He takes the prize of 100 dollars and sits back down. "FUCK." I hear Cartman say as he walks up to the stage. "HOW THE FUCK DID MY SONG NOT WIN? EVERYONE WAS SINGING ALONG! " he yells, and starts another reprise of his song "OHHHH.." Everyone starts to sing along. "KYLES MOM." "Sir, it was not appropriate for school." Says the judge. "Oh" he says and sits back down. Once the talent show is over, lunch starts at school. Stan try's to sit with us, but we move each time. I guess this is a Heartbreak Girls dream.