Kenny x Shy! Reader

Kenny could fuck any girl he pleased, but this one girl. Y/N L/N. She was dating Butters and still had her V-Card. He couldn't even touch her without Butters taking her hand and pulling her away. Except for the day Butters was sick.
Kenny's POV
When I heard that Butters was sick, immediately found Y/N at her locker. She was surrounded by at least 3 boys trying to take her virginity. "Just come with us, we won't bite.... Hard." She was scared I could tell. But, she punched them in the face either way. "Hey, umm, Y/N." I said, trying to not seem very lustfull (is that a word? Oh well) she looked at me, and ran. Welp, you fucked that up. I'll catch her after school.
-Timeskip to after school XD-
I saw her walking towards Butters house, probably visiting to check on him. I ran up to her and tapped her on the shoulder. "Yes?" She asked, turning around. "Umm, may I visit Butters with you?" I asked, just wanting to walk with her. "Sure!" She said smiling. We talked for a long time until we got to Butters house. "Here," she said giving me a piece of paper. "This is my number, let's talk later." She said smiling. "O-Ok" I said. When I thought she would be home, I called her. She answered and I heard sobbing. "What's wrong?" I asked. "He- he broke up with me!" She said and kept sobbing. Anger started to bubble in me. "I'll be right back." I told her. I went over to Butters house and knocked on the door. "Yes?" Butters asked, opening the door. I kicked him in the place that hurts the most, punching him in the face at the same time. Once he had a broken nose and black eye, I left him standing there in pain. I walked into Y/Ns house and snuggled up to her. "It's ok, it's ok." I cooed. She hugged me. "Am I n-not enough?" She sniffled. "No, no. You are perfect just the way you are." I hugged her tighter. Then, I did something I should not have done. I kissed her. Not on the lips, but on the cheek. Her face grew red and so did mine. I stopped and looked at her. She kissed me on the lips and looked at me. "Thank you. But now I have someone else apparently"
________________________
Thanks to @anime_lover233 for the suggestion!