Mysterion x Abused! Reader

Request from @YumiHumano
---------------------------------------------

"Skank! I didn't raise you to go around and be a whore!" As I was shaking on the floor, my mother yelled at me. It had been 6 years since my father had died, leaving my mom with an alcohol addiction and a belt. There were bruises up and down my back, all around my body. My only friend was Kenny, a boy who was stereotyped into being a pervert. He always seemed to understand what I was going through, even if he had no idea exactly what was happening. "Go out and find that kid. I fucking dare you!" I yelped as the belt came down. Before it hit my skin, a hooded figure came through the broken window and kicked my mother. One punch and kick after another my mother was slowly overpowered, leaving me time to run out of the storm window out into the sidewalk, pacing my steps as I followed the cement heaven down to where I went when I was scared. The storage facility. It might seem odd, but I had rented a cube out to stay in when things got too bad. Soon the same hooded person came into the storage cube. I blinked, no one knew where I went or even that I was beat except for- "Kenny?" I asked,  still shaken from the beating. The person smiled, rolling up his mask to only reveal his lips. "Yes." Suddenly lips crashed down onto mine, but only for a second before retreating and leaving the place, while I sat there in shock. Hovering my hand over my lips I smiled, chuckling a tiny bit before getting up from my seat, brushing off my pants and slightly limping to his house. After arriving I climbed through his window and laid down on his bed. Soon after arms wrapped around me, comforting me and veiling me in safety. "My savior" I whispered, before falling asleep in my heroes arms.