Tweek X Tall! Scandinavian! Reader

Request from @helenelynghaug
---------------------------------------------
"Gah! What do I do, (Y/N)!?" Tweeks scared voice rang in the tall girls ears. "Tweek, it's better if you stop drinking coffee. It will continue to stunt your growth if you don't!" Tweek sniffled, looking at the girl still shaking. "But what will I drink in its place?" The girls face lit up, as she placed her arm on his shoulder. "You can drink tea!" He grimaced, thinking of the drink. "N-no, it's not the same!" (Y/N) frowned, then quickly smiling again. "Then I'll teach you about the wonders of drinking tea!" She smiled.
"Well, tea contains antioxidants, which help your blood, and contains less caffeine than coffee, so you won't be as jittery." She spoke, poking the boy in the nose. "It can also reduce the chances of heart attacks and strokes, and helps with weight loss, even though you don't need to lose weight." He blushed, holding his sides. "It can even protect your bones and boost the immune system!" She was now smiling, and the boy was pinching the bridge of his nose, annoyed. "It can also help battle cancer! Can coffee do that? I don't think so-" she was cut short by the boy placing his lips on hers, twitching and blushing. She was startled and as he released, she grabbed the back of his head and kissed him back. He smiled and as they once again parted, he smiled and spoke; "Sometimes you need to learn when to shut up, (Y/N)."