Damien X Reader

Request from Shanna_99
---------------------------------------------
Of course the day you were supposed to go out with your friend Damien it would storm. The rain was really coming down, and the plans you and Damien had made were to meet up at the park.
So much for that.
After around 30 minutes of sulking, I heard a knock at the door. I was guessing it was carolers or something, since it was Christmas time. My parents had insisted on being super festive and putting up decorations everywhere. There were mistletoe and lights strung on the roof, and a huge 10 foot Christmas tree near the stairs. I decided against opening the door, since Carole's were annoying any way, until I heard an angry voice outside the door. "(Y/N). Answer me or I will burn your house down." I quickly opened the door and let a wet Damien enter the house. After running to the closet and getting towels, he looked around the house. "Wow. This is truly disgusting." I laughed and nodded, bringing him over to the couch to dry off near the fireplace. Soon we had started a movie, and me being the hungry person I always am, told him I would get popcorn. In response, I got a simple "No, I've got it" and bumped into him in the hall. I blushed and looked up, having memorized where my parents placed the mistletoe each year. "Erm, Damien? Look up." I said. It was obvious he knew what that meant, and crossed his arms. I smiled apologetically. "Ah, whatever" was all I heard before he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his embrace, kissing me. I slowly kissed back, and as we both released, we stood in each other's arms, looking into each other's eyes. Blushes were evident on both of our faces, and finally he released me and walked to the couch. "So there is such a thing as love." Was all he said, as he turned the movie back on and smiled. I walked back over to the couch and sat next to him, snuggling into his side.