Kid! Christophe X Caretaker! Reader

Request from @Paper_Jam123
---------------------------------------------
     "No, Christophe! Get back here!" "Non, I want cereal!" Taking care of a 4 year old is hard work. The real kicker is that you weren't being paid; your parents were making you do this. "(Y/N) I want cereal!" "Ok, ok. I'm getting your cereal." Pulling down a box of lucky charms there was a large crash heard from the other dog of the room. "Sowwy..." that, that was what set you off. "SORRY? THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY?! YOUR PARENTS ARE GOING TO MAKE ME PAY FOR THAT VASE, DAMMIT!" You steamed, throwing your hands in the air dramatically. "But- I only wanted to get to the table-" "WELL THEN YOU SHOULD'VE FUCKING ASKED CHRISTOPHE! I SWEAR, ONE MORE THING-" you were cut off by the sound of crying pulling you out of your rant. "No- no no, I'm sorry Christophe. So, so sorry. Here, I'll tell you what-" as you whispered the plan into his ear he stopped crying, smiling and nodding.

"(Y/N), we're home-" "Surprise!" Two voices cheered from the home. "Mommy, I broke your vase so me and (Y/N) glued it back together and pained it." His mother smiled, a rare occurrence for the woman as she hugged her son. "Thank you so much sweetheart. I like it better than I did my other vase. Maybe God finally got into you-" "NON. God did not get into me." He seriously said, putting small hands down on the table. "Ok, ok. Maybe later." She shuffled through her wallet, pulling out a twenty and sliding it to you. "Don't tell your parents I have this to you." You smiled, putting the bill in your pocket and hugging Christophe before thanking Mrs. DeLorne and walking out into the cool night, thinking about the small child.