Cheater! Clyde X Suicidal! Reader X Craig

Requested by Stitches2346
————————————————————

That asshole! I thought to myself, snow crunching below my shoes. It had been Thanksgiving break, and a party was being held by Bebe. I had followed (Y/N) out of her house after seeing her crying and slamming open the screen door. I knew what had happened, and knew she would eventually see what had been going on for the past year or so. I loved her, and as much as I hated Clyde for what he had done and wanted her to be mine, I knew that was selfish. I just wished she wouldn't have had to see it in this way. I thought she'd realize the way he'd cancel dates last minute, or make up an excuse in order to get out of her coming over. I just hoped it wouldn't have been like this.
Bebe has had a penchant for finding ways to ruin lives, and this was just one instance. After she had Clyde drunk, she'd seduce him. Not that he needed to be drunk in order for this to happen, it was just easier. I'd seen it first hand when we were at Tweek Bros. Coffee. She had slipped some form of alcohol onto his macchiato (which he insists isn't just a girls drink) and drug hm back to her house. Token and I watched this happen, but no one had the heart to tell (Y/N). I knew she had already had problems with depression, and that would break her. Nothing we could do about that. But after 11 months of the affair, (Y/N) had seen it. I don't think that she'll get over it easily.
What (Y/N) had seen was disgusting. I had followed her up the stairs while she was trying to find Clyde. She opened Bebe's guest room to find Bebe laying on top of Clyde, Clyde muffling Bebe's moans. (Y/N) ran out of the room, even me grabbing her arm she managed to wiggle out of my grip. Clyde had snapped out of his stupor, pulling on pants and a shirt messily and running after her, calling her name. I had ran as well, but shoved Clyde against the wall and whispering "I hope this is what you wanted, you sick son of a bitch." He had fallen onto the ground as I flipped him off and followed (Y/N) outside. I had eventually lost sight of her, but found a foot print trail in the thick layer of snow.
What the fuck was he thinking? My mind was racing, hoping (Y/N) wasn't too far ahead. I knew she had full capability of jumping off of the bridge that connected two roads, but I wasn't sure if she would do it. I knew where the prints were leading me and so far it wasn't promising. Finally I saw her, sitting on the railing of the bridge and looking down into the rocky, swift water. I ran to her and yanked her off, turning her around and hugging her. She started to cry, the soft noises turning into choking sobs. I rubbed her back, pushing her away a bit and kissing her lightly on the lips. She kissed back, pulling me closer. As we separated I flicked a few of her tears off of her cheeks and smiled. After standing for a while a car horn sounded. "Get off the road you damn kids!" We laughed, stepping away from the bridge and falling onto the soft snow, hugging each other and giggling to ourselves. "Hey, Craig?" I looked at her, urging her to go on. "I like you. I like you a lot more than Clyde." I smiled, kissing her cheek and whispering into her ear. "Forget about him, babe."

In the distance Clyde stood, looking on in disappointment. "What the fuck have I done."