Mysterion X Hero! Reader

Fog was heavyset at the moment and my windows were wet with perspiration. It was a cliche-ly dark night and I wanted nothing more than to lay down and sleep. During the day I had faced nothing but bad grade after bad grade, but no matter what it seemed nothing would let me just lay down. The Coon had called, signaling an emergency and calling me to action. Funnily enough, I was known as Moonetta, even though at the moment I couldn't have disagreed with my name more. When I had gotten an invite to play this stupid ass game I never imagined it would pull me into a world of make-believe and fantasy nonsense, although one thing stopped me from giving up my persona. Mysterion. It was obvious I liked him, and when he left the franchise it only made my feelings worse. The idea of rebelling against The Coon made for an amazing idea of mine to turn on him, but I knew if I did I'd pay he'll for it. After getting on my mostly black attire I set out of my window, swooping over trees and rooftops avoiding getting hit by bugs on the way. I saw a light flash and before I knew it I had stopped right in front of Human Kite. "Dude, what the fuck?! I could have ran into you." I said, using a shitty voice changer on my phone to mask my words. "Well maybe you should have looked before you dove off your rooftop." I shook my head, grabbing my grappling hook out of my bag and pulling myself up to the next house. "Well are you coming?" I questioned, as Human Kite climbed his way narrowly up the side of the building. "What do you think the emergency could be about?" He asked, me shrugging my shoulders in reply. "Honestly at this point it could be anything, but we need to get to the lair right now."
After scaling up multiple more buildings and nearly falling to our deaths on some, we made it to Cartman's house. I laughed as Human Kite fell off the roof beside of me, barely catching a tile of roofing. "Shut up don't act like it hasn't happened to you." I continued giggling silently as I put in the passcode. Once we had made it into the lair I set my grappling hook down and listened to what The Coon had to say. "This is a major blowout. Mysterion, ever since he rebelled, has been putting our franchise to shame with his doings. Tonight we take him down." Frightened, I looked around the room. Toolshed looked at me apologetically, knowing who I was under the mask. Everyone else, however, stayed silent but smiling. "I would like for you to get in partners to take on different sides of South Park. No one without a buddy." I nodded towards Stan - otherwise known as Toolshed and walked out of Cartmans basement, frowning. "Hey, we don't have to help them if you don't want..." I nodded, but then shook my head. "No, I have to protect Mysterion. Whether he would do the same for me or not I don't care." Toolshed nodded and smiled at me, before we set out into the darkness to find the masked man.
About halfway through our journey, we had encountered a group of Professor Chaos' minions. After a few moon-shatters and punches I was worn out, fatigued and tired. I started to take punches, dodging some, others not so much. "Haha! You'll never get past us." With one final swoop, I was out dark.
"Moonetta? Hey, wake up!" Toolshed said, waving a hand in front of the young girls fainted face. "Dammit! Now I have to take down 3 guys all by mysel-" Suddenly a deeper voice spoke. "You know you could've called if you needed me." Mysterion stood in front of the boy, stoic. "Take her, I'll take care of them." Toolshed spoke, preparing for battle once more. Mysterion nodded, picking up (Y/N)'s limp body and taking her to The Coons lair. "I swear, no matter how hard I try I can't escape you." He laughed to himself, before laying the girl down in front of Cartmans house.
"Huh? Where am I?" Moonetta had woken up to the sight of sunrise and a house in front of her, before noticing her phone was off, as for her voice changer. Quickly turning it back on she absconded for her house, leaving a confused Mysterion on top of the house. "Fuck! I must have passed out last night. Who brought me to The Coons?" She questioned herself while running. "That, would be me." She turned sharply to see the hooded figure standing before her. "Mysterion? But why?" "A hero is always there for someone in need, enemy or not." She smiled, hugging the masked figure for a moment before grappling a building and leaving for her window. Mysterion stood in shock and smiled, turning around and walking back as the sun came up.
"Hey Kenny!" I spoke, running up to the orange wearing boy who stood at my locker. "Hey (Y/N). I was wondering if I could come over tomorrow to celebrate spring break." Ah yes, spring break. A time of leisure and hoping that school doesn't come as fast as it did last year. "Of course! As long as you can be there early this time. We didn't even get to talk before we passed out last time." He laughed, rubbing my head and nodding. "Sure. See you tomorrow!" Smiling I left the building titled 'South Park Middle' and went home, cleaning a bit. As I picked up my superhero's costume I decided it needed to be washed, and threw it into the laundry room for later. I'll wash it after Kenny goes home Sunday.
As the young boy walked up to the (L/N) residence, he knocked on the door. "Hey Ken!" (Y/N) answered, letting him in and gliding past her mom and dad. "Ok, so I wanted to know, do you wanna watch T&P or play video games?" Kenny shrugged, as (Y/N) grabbed a controller, handing Kenny the other. "Mario Kart it is." Little to say, (Y/N) lost. Every round. "You're totally cheating." She said, pouting and sticking out her tongue. "Oh cmon we're not 3!" He said laughing. "Whatever. Hey, I'm gonna go get some snacks. I'll be right back." He nodded, as the door shut behind her. Getting up he decided to go take a piss, passing by the laundry room. He backed up, looking in once more and seeing the costume of the person he liked. "(Y/N) is Moonetta?" He questioned, running to the bathroom and pacing.
"Hey Ken-" before finishing her sentence she was pushed to the wall, Kenny staring her in the eyes. "Are you Moonetta." He asked, his expression serious. (Y/N) nervously gulped, before nodding. "Yes, I am. Who are you then." He sighed, before speaking. "Mysterion." Eyes widening she hugged him. "Thank you for saving me." He blushed, looking away. "No problem." Silence ensued upon the two, both nervously looking at each other before Kenny moved. A hot breath on (Y/N)'s lips told exactly where he was, and before she could say a word he stopped her. "I have loved you for so long you have no idea." And with that, he kissed her. Kissing back, she put her arms around his neck, adding to the pressure between the two. As Kenny pulled away both smiled, knowing they had found each others hero.