Tweek x Socialy Awkward! Reader

Thanks to @My_name_is_not_Nina for the request! Any who, on to the story!

Tweek's POV

"Did you hear theres a new kid coming?" I heard whispers all over the school. "Hey Tweek, did you hear about the new kid? Its supposed to be a girl." Craig said, giving me the middle finger. "Y-Yeah, theres whispers all over! GAH! Too much pressure!" I said. "Shes supposedly not very social, though. But really pretty." He said. "R-Really?" said Token, walking up to us. "Yeah, guess we'll have to go into class to see her." Craig said. "Wait, another babe to hit on?" Clyde joined in. We all walked to class together. Once everyone was seated, Mrs. Chokesondick (did I spell it right?) walked in. "Okay class, today we will have a new student. Her name is Y/N L/N (Last name). Don't be mean to her, blah blah blah." Everyone started whispering. "How about you tell us about yourself, Y/N?" Mrs. Chokesondicks asked. "Im from H/T (Hometown)." She said and shyly waved. She had pretty H/L, H/C hair and glimmering E/C eyes. "Someone have a crush?" Craig asked beside me. "N-No!! GAH!" I whispered. "How about you sit beside Butters and Kyle?" The teacher said. I felt rage inside me. Oh god, I do have a crush. TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!

*****Timeskip brought to you by Kyles Jewfro*****

Still Tweeks POV

We all hear the lunch bell and immediately got up. I walked over to the new girl. "D-Do you want to s-sit with us? GAH!" I asked. "W-What? Oh umm.. if ill be a bother..." She said, looking down. "No! O-Of course not!" I said. "O-Oh ok..." We walked to the lunch room and sat down. "Tweek, you already got her to be your girlfriend?" Craig asked, smirking. Y/N looked down, blushing. I blushed too, and said "N-No!! GAH! Too much pressure!" Craig, still smirking, asked if we could talk in private. I agreed and walked into the hallway. "Dude, you picked the right one. She's perfect for you." Craig said, actually smiling nicely. "How do you k-know??" I asked. "You stared at her all though class, and when she looked over and saw you staring she giggled. GIGGLED!! You have to get her, before a certain blond does." He pointed over to Butters. "Butters and her were talking a lot in class." Craig explained "BUTTERS?? GAH!" We walked back to the table.

Reader-Chans POV

That boy named Tweek is kinda cute. He did stare at me, but that's ok. I mean, he was nice enough to invite me to sit with him at lunch. After they came back, everyone introduced themselves and said what they liked the most. Tweek said he likes coffee, and that's why he's so twitchy. I said I liked F/H (Favorite Hobby), which everyone gasped at. "W-What? Did I say something?? Oh god I said something didn't I?" I started to freak out. "No, you didn't. Its ok. Most girls don't like F/H." Craig said. He then whispered something into Tweeks ear. (He whispered "I told you shes the one.) Then he blushed.

*****Timeskip brought to you by Cartmans Authority!*****

Still Reader -Chans POV

Its been a few months, and my best friends are Tweek, Craig, and Butters. I have feelings for Tweek, but I don't know how to tell him. One day, all the boys were talking to each other. Even Cartmans group! I just shrugged it off and walked into class. After class, I walked out of class to find Tweek with his hands behind his back. "H-Hey Y/N.. Can you turn around?" He asked. I slowly nodded. I felt something metal go onto my neck. "O-Okay, turn around again." I turned around and he kissed me. I felt blood rushed to my cheeks but I kissed back. After we finished, he told me to check my neck. I looked at my neck, and there lay a locket that he put on a second ago. "Open it." He simply said. I opened the locket to see a picture of me on his back smiling and him surprised.

*Flashback*

I saw Tweek on the playground, and I decided to surprise him. I jumped on his back and he was VERY surprised. "GAH! Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I started to chuckle.

*Flashback end*

"Wait, how did you get this picture???" I asked eyes wide. "Craig took it." He said. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I pretended to be thinking. "GAH TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" He said, about to run. I grabbed him, looked him in the eye, and kissed him. "Of course ill be your girlfriend." I said. Then he said something I thought he would never ever, ever say to me. " I love you more than coffee."