Thomas X Reader

Request from @TakeAMurderer
---------------------------------------------

There was one girl Thomas couldn't stop thinking about. His syndrome caused him to burst out regularly, but just the thought of this girl made him burst. Her name was (Y/N), and she was beautiful. He didn't know how to approach her, but he knew that she was normally very kind. Speak of the devil, there she was. "Hi Thomas!" He stopped. Had she spoken to him? "H-hi - SHIT!" Her face stayed the same, ignoring his outburst. "So how are you? We don't talk much at all, despite being in the same classes." "Well I guess w-we never have time - COCK!" He flinched and awaited her disapproval. Nothing. "Yeah, I normally have practice. Maybe sometime we could get together!" She smiled. "S-Sure! How - FUCK! Does this w-weekend sound?" "Sure! Saturday, my place!" She exclaimed, skipping away. "shit. what have I done now?" He said to himself.
---------------- timeskip<3---------------
I smiled, looking at the time. Me and Thomas, my crush, was coming over today in less than an hour. It was exciting, considering we barely talked and out of the blue planned a get together. After waiting, the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door, smiling at the boy in front of me. "Hiya Thomas!" The boy nervously smiled. "H-Hi (Y/N)!" "Hey, you look like you haven't slept at all lately." I said, frowning at him. I took his hand and pulled him upstairs. "C-COCK!" I pushed him on the bed, making him lay down and covered him up. "You need rest. I'll tell my parents that you do, but for now you need to sleep." He frowned. "But what about-" "Shhhh..." I said, running a finger over his lips. I left to go tell my parents about him staying over as I saw his eyes slowly shut.

I woke up to someone in my arms. I looked at the person that was hugging me, and saw (Y/N). I blushed and started to shake her. "f-fuck, what do I do?" She rustled and buried her head into my chest. "Five more minutes..." I chuckled a bit and kissed her head, going back to sleep.