Pip X Gamer! Reader X Kyle

Request from @Ashley_Fanfic
---------------------------------------------
"Oh gosh, what do I do?" Choosing one of your two best friends to go to E3 with you was going to be hard. On one hand, you had Pip. He was normally quiet and didn't like games very much, but he was still your really good friend and crush. On the other, you had Kyle, your other best friend and crush. He liked games, and wasn't as shy as Pip. To some it may seem obvious to go with Kyle, but without being rude to the other how would this be solved? Maybe you could take someone that wasn't as close to you, like Stan. But that wouldn't be as fun as going with your best friends. "Talley-ho (Y/N), what are you looking at love?" Quickly you stuffed the tickets behind your pillow. "N-Nothing! How did you get in?" He smiled and laughed. "Well all I 'ave to do is ask your mum, silly." "Oh, yeah that makes sense." Soon, in came another boy. "Hey (Y/N), what's up." Oh god what did I do now? "Hey Kyle.." both boys were now looking at me, confused at my odd behavior. "Well, I wanted to give something to one of you.."

Pip:
"Well Pip, I wanted to know if you would go to E3 with me?" His face became confused. "What's E3?" Kyle smiled and walked out. "Well, it's a really big gaming convention, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to it?" "Of course I would (Y/N)! I'll try to learn more so I fit in a bit more." He hugged me, kissing my cheek and blushing as he walked out. "Bye bye (Y/N)!"

Kyle:
"Well Kyle, I wanted to know if you would go to E3 with me?" Kyle's face lit up as he reached over to hug me. "Hell yeah! I've always wanted to go. Thank you!" Pip walked out, looking slightly sad but smiling. "Well I'm definitely gonna be practicing on (F/G)" ((I was honestly about to put Overwatch)) he kissed me and walked out of my room, leaving me blushing and stuttering.