Cartman x Jew! Reader

You, being Kyle Broflovskis cousin, had to move to the awful town of South Park. Your mother had talked to Shelia, and made it arranged that Kyle would show you around. Of course, moving can with the responsibility of having to tell everyone your religion. This. Sucked. Currently you are in the car driving towards the small town, listening to (your fav. band/singer). Your mom was rambling about how this would be a great experience for the family, and it would bring you closer together. You groaned and slouched in your seat. This was going to be a while.
Timeskip of cheesy poofs
Finally you pulled into the new place you must call home now. The moving truck your dad had rented had already came and emptied itself into its personal trash can, that can being your house. "Ok sweetie, tonight we will be having dinner at your cousins house, ok?" You just nodded your head and went upstairs. Later your mom called you downstairs so you could go. You were pushed into the backseat again, and waited for the inevitable. Pulling up you saw the family downstairs waving at you guys, as if having to go there the first day you arrive isn't enough. "Hello! Welcome to our house. You make yourself at home and don't be strangers!" Sheila said, looking at you with your phone in hand. Kyle leaned over and whispered, "My friends are upstairs, lets go before you die of hospitality" he said, dragging you upstairs. "Who's that?" Someone said when you got into his room. "This is (Y/N), she is my cousin and just moved here today." You rolled your eyes and put your music back on. "Well, she doesn't seem very friendly." A guy in a blue jacket said. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. "Let me introduce everyone. This is Stan;" he said, pointing to a guy with raven black hair and a beanie on. "This is Kenny;" he, yet again, pointed to a boy with a orange parka covering up almost his own face. "This is Butters;" he pointed to the kid from before. "And this is fatass." He pointed to a chubby kid with a jacket on. "Kahl stahp, im not faht im big boned!" He said. "Are you a Jew too?" You nodded, tucking some loose hair behind your ears. "Ha! Everyone in your family is a stupid Jew!" He laughed. You felt flames build up in your chest. "Bitch what did you say?" You asked. Everyone gasped. "I said you were a stupid Jew, do you have a problem?" You scoffed. "Uh, naw im just going to let you make fun of my religion" you said giving him an evil eye. "Oh ok then." He said. "That was sarcasm dipshit. OF COURSE I HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!" You yelled quietly. This resulted in him trying to punch you, and him getting his arm nearly cracked in half. "You go (Y/N)!" Kyle yelled. You giggled happily. Thank whatever god there is no one heard Cartman scream. "You win this time (Y/N), but mark mah words ill get you back." You just laughed. "Try."
Another Timeskip
Its been 2 years since that day, and you and Cartman are still at it. But lately some romantic feelings started to bubble up. You've started growing more flustered around him and blush a lot. This resulted in more fights. But today he invited you to Starks Pond for some reason. The bell rings for school to be out and you run out of the doors and start to head there. Once you arrived you see Cartman there sitting on a bench. "What did you want to meet me for?" You asked confused. He smirks. "Two years ago from today I swore Id get you back. This might not have been exactly what I thought back then, but now it seems perfectly logical." You made a questioning face. "I see how you act around me. It doesn't go unnoticed. So now, I think its about time to get my vengeance." He grabs your waist and pulls you against him. You realize your lips are locked and frantically kiss back. Then he pulls back. "(Y/N), would you do me the favor of being my girlfriend?" He asks. You nod. "Maybe Jew's arent  that bad."
Extended ending:
All the sudden, a wild Bella approaches and take a picture. "Wait until Kyle sees this! I think he'll be so amazed he'll faint. This is perfect black mail! Im glad that happened though, there was so much sexual tension." You just glared.