History repeats itself.||seablings||angst||Season 1

Jimmy POV:

Everything, it's gone. All I ever worked for, I built this empire when it was nothing and now it's gone, it's my and Fwhips fault. I can't believe it. I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE IT. "

"Oh god oh god oh god oh my cod. I need to see lizzie now"
I said. I took my elytra and flew, I could barely breathe I was about to have a panic attack.

I arrived over to the ocean empire and stood outside her palace.

"Liz?!"
I yelled, my voice was breaking my body was shaking I was sweating and eyes full of tears. My knees and legs were weak and I could barely see because of my crying, I ran over to her bedroom trying not to slip and when I got there. The heart of the sea. The one Lizzie got from the trade with Scott. Was left on the floor. "A-A note..? What does it say..? I picked it up and looked and read it .

"Oceans blessings my dear Jimmy, this is the gods of the ocean. you and her will meet again. Some sunny day"

My eyes filled up with more tears and I fell to the ground and sat there

"Left again? Huh. Elizabeth, you keep leaving. And coming back only years and years later, guess history does repeat itself."

THANKS @catradoraisepix