Ranchers college au||Esmp X Hermitcraft||fluff

Third person pov:

"This is so hard!!" Jimmy grunted in a tired whiney Tone. As if he was a 6 year old.

Tango replied "Relax jimmy, it's easy if you pay attention and TRY." His dorm mate was already stressed over breaking up with Scott and the final exam so he'd understand why he couldn't focus.

"But it's so boring,, can we please do this later..? It's almost 11:00"

Tango sighed "alright fine. Oh yea I forgot to tell you."

"What?"

"They removed your bed because it took too much space"

"OH ARE YOU KIDDING!?"

"Nope."

"Where am I Gonna Sleep!?"

"We still have my bed, it's a king sized one. But we also have the couch, pick your choice rancher."

Jimmy blushed a bit. His roommate was flirty and he didn't want to sleep on the couch but he was too embarrassed to sleep with him.

"Couch.."

"Alright. Goodnight! We're getting back to studying tomorrow got it?"

"Go it.."

The both laid on their sleeping areas and slowly fell asleep, Jimmy was awake for a bit so he checked the time, 3:00AM he couldn't sleep and it was the devils hour. Great just great. Tango was fast asleep so Jimmy was able, to get in and lie down with him,

[]time skip[]

"Good morning jimmy. How'd you sleep?" Said Tango with a smile, he was sitting upright in the bed holding his text book and jimmy was lying down in his lap. He immediately got up and looked away.
"Oh- uh g-good."

"Seemed to have rested comfortably by me. What was wrong? Couldn't sleep?"

"Thunder."

"Or right it was raining as well, I don't mind you sleeping with me, it's perfectly fine, I think your pretty cute."

"I feel the same as about you.."

HOLY- LOOK IM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING