Finally,Healing! i think-?||vent AU||angst

A/N hi! Again reminding you that this is a vent au where I basically project my problems onto a character  no canon to my actual AU!! <3 enjoy!

Jimmy PoV:

I was lying on my bed, talking skizz, we've gotten awfully close, we also usually add tango to these calls and chats if he isn't busy, tango has a lot of extra work like art class and math tuition, but Skizz isn't that busy, they are really sweet people, i was basically on a small trip with pix and we were in Malaysia, he and I were talking, and he also reminded me that we're leaving this school year and that the classes would be rearranged, his words, "if us and Fwhip are in the same class, I will stick with you and not leave your side, I know how uncomfortable you are with him, but whatever happened between you two, you handled it great, love you man"

He was my best friend at this point and all I had left, I didn't want to lose him, don't get me wrong I love Scott martyn and ren but ren and martyn have their own things and Scott and I have been barely talking, sometimes I feel that I don't know that we're just drifting apart, but he still calls me his best friend, and I do too, but he has his own friends, he talks with Owen a lot. And I like Owen he's nice, but sometimes i feel left out, Because Scott's my favourite person and has been since I was in preschool but I'm happy that he's happy! I just feel what's the word.. jealous? No, left out actually.

I had recently told Joel About what happened between me gem and Fwhip, and he had told his cousin, who tried "fixing" everything but made it Worse, after that I cried, consistently and pathetically for a full 3 hours! I could barely fucking sleep. From that point I felt weird to tell people the shit I've gone through. The only person I've vented as much as I've vented to Joel is to grian, my brother. Grian and I are really close, I've known him my whole life, he's my best friend and all I need, but he has others too,

School. Day 1:

Oh my god. Oh my FUCKING GOD. NEITHER SCOTT OR JOEL IS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ME IM FUCKING FREAKING OUT. THEY ARE THE ONLY FEW PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY FUCKING LIKE ME. Tango isn't even there, I hate this so much this is already gonna be a shitty year.can I go back to 7th Grade? No stress, no Fwhip no gem and no Katherine, just me and tango, I know how I've mentioned we are very close now, but back the he was still one of my best friends, who genuinely cared for me, when did this is become so fucking painful.  I don't want to grow up. I don't want to be in 9th grade please..

I get into my uniform and pack up my shit and get in the car, I did my hair but I still look like a fucking mess,

"Whoa Tim you alright? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed or something?" Grian says, sitting next to me in the car, grian is younger than me by two years, however he is a grade below me, I have to do a lot more work than him so I feel bad when we can't hang out,

"I- am fine. I just dread going to school and waking up" I say in a dead voice, it's true though this is probably gonna fucking suck.I get out of the car and walk with grian to our classes I get him to his and walk In mine, as I walk in I realise we can choose our seats, when I do martyn runs up to me and drags my hand to a seat with him,skizz and ren, I had no idea what just happened but I didn't mind, they were nice so I sat in the seat they saved me, I was sat there drawing and skizz was awfully quiet I realise then Fwhip sat in front of him, my stress and uncomfortableness grew, I was gonna have a panic attack but hid it,  Fwhip acted rude towards me, I don't know why, he was the one who fucking ruined what we had, but whatever, I asked if he hated me and he said that gem has ended their friendship, and this became a therapy session, fuck I'm the therapist friend AGAIN aren't i. Anyways it kinda went like this...

Hey? Do you hate me or something? You've been acting rude towards me and I know we're not friends but I'm just asking,

I don't, but gem hates me. I accidentally spilled a secret she told me, but in my defence, It was so disgusting I couldn't cop with being the only one who knew

But you shouldn't have done that

I know.

I don't like Fwhip, but I pitied him, I felt uncomfortable with him as well, but I was nice towards him,

School lunches I fucking hate them now, I don't eat anything and I'm barely hungry if I do eat I'm throwing up. But I don't even get to see grian in school lunches anymore, because we're in different grades, I'm so mad. But I still see tango so very often! However he barely comes to school, when he does I'm grateful,the teacher changed our seats, I was no longer with Fwhip. Luckily but I wasn't with martyn, however I sat with ren skizz, and impulse, I got really close with ren and impulse and I became friends, although I love sitting with them, I hate going to school I dread it. Every day I just wanna go home and lie down and pass out. I'd be better off dead. Just fucking kill me already Jesus fucking Christ!! I have no energy anymore and I'm stressing out about projects and tests, I'm gonna cry. I hate this year I don't wanna grow up please.