Cold birmingham||random au i wont ever probably use||jizzie||angst||lazy

A/n THIS IS SO BAD I HATE IT-

Third person PoV

Lizzie was thinking about Joel again. Joel was a funny coward with pretty lips and brunette hair.

Lizzie walked over to the window and reflected on her crowded surroundings. She had always loved cold Birmingham with its chilly, curvy cliffs. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel angry.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a funny figure of Joel .

Lizzie gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a gracious, loving, tea drinker with tall lips and long hair. Her friends saw her as a rabblesnatching, rare Restless.

Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a dangerous cat.

But not even a gracious person who had once made a cup of tea for a dangerous cat, was prepared for what Joel had in store today.

The heavy rain teased like shouting cat, making Lizzie puzzled. Lizzie grabbed a cursed blade that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Lizzie stepped outside and Joel came closer, she could see the eager glint in his eye.

Joel glared with all the wrath of 3335 controlling damp dog.

He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want affection."

Lizzie looked back, even more puzzled and still fingering the cursed blade.

"Joel, hands up or I'll shoot," she replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two damp, distinct dog killing at a very deranged accident, which had depressing music playing in the background and two rude uncles hatred to the beat.

Lizzie studied Joel's pretty lips and brunette hair. Eventually, she took a deep breath.
"I'm sorry," began Lizzie in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't hate you Joel."

Joel looked unstable, his emotions raw like a thirsty, terrible torch.

Lizzie could actually hear Joel's emotions shatter into 5963 pieces. Then the funny coward hurried away into the distance.

Not even a cup of tea would calm Lizzie's nerves tonight.