Chapter 1

Hi I'm Y/n rockinsmight. I am going to Hogwarts for the first time in only two weeks. I didn't want to go to a new school. AT ALL! I come from a pure blood ravenclaw bloodline. Every single person in my family has married a ravenclaw. My mom is expecting me to as well. "you can't ruin our blood line Y/n" she says like every single day! My dad said that I can date other houses except Slytherin for some reason? but I have to marry a Ravenclaw. My mom and dad say that I'm not even allowed to be friends with anyone in Slytherin. I have been home schooled my entire life. I'm only 15 after all. I'm starting pretty late in Hogwarts. I'm most definitely sure I'll get Ravenclaw because if I don't I'll be disowned.

I only have two siblings that are also starting Hogwarts as well. Comet and Aries my brother's. Comet is 14 starting his 4th year and Aries is 16 staring his 6th year. My family would be known as super wealthy. My bloodline is one of the most respected bloodlines in the whole wizarding world. My mom has one best friend in her whole life and that's Molly Weasley. They have been best friends since forever! I know every single one of the Weasleys since I've grown up with them. I'm Ron's age so me and him got along better but ginny and the twins come in a solid second. I had my first kiss with George at 7 then my second kiss at 8 with Fred. Yeah... We made a vow to never speak of it because it's like kissing your sibling. Gross.

(Time skip to 2 days before starting)

Ok so let me tell you a little bit about my family... Again.. Aries the oldest would be considered the most attractive boy in our family. To me he looks ugly. He gets ANY girl and I mean ANY girl he wants. Aries is super smart and very protective of his family period. I'm his favorite sibling. And Fred and George are his best friends. Now onto Comet. Comet is super shy and not talkative. Him and Aries don't get along but are accepting of one another. They are complete opposites besides two factors. 1- they both are super smart. 2- they are very cocky. When you get to meet Comet he becomes cocky I can tell you that.

It was my first day at Hogwarts and I had my bags packed. I'm considered as the fashionable sibling.

" Y/N!!!" My mother shrieked

" Y/N!!!" My mother shrieked. "mom I'm coming!" I yelled back. I swear this women- We quickly left the house and before I knew it we were on Hogwarts express. I was sitting with comet in an empty compartment because Aries found himself a girl already. I then soon found out what compartment we were sitting in. A platinum blond hair boy, a brown hair girl, a black boy, and a guy with curly brown hair. And they all had. Slytherin. Uniforms. Oh no. The three boys looked at me intrigued. But the girl not so much. " Can you move?" The girl said with an attitude. " Well I'm sorry babe we were here first, so lose the attitude or I'll smack it out of you" I said with the same attitude. I could see the other two boys smirking but the one with brown hair just had a blank expression. " What's your name princess" the blonde boy said. " 1- don't call me princess. 2- it's Y/n rockinsmight and this is Comet, my brother." As soon as I said my last name their faces expect for the brown hair boy all dropped. " Your a rockinsmight?!" The blonde boy said. "Yes so get lost please" I said then rolling my eyes. "Listen bitch, this is our spot so move the fuck out or I'll hex you" the brown hair boy spoke. He had a bad expression on his face. " What's your names" Comet spoke up. The blonde boy then spoke " I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy, this is Pansy Parkinson, this is Blaise Zabibi, and this here is Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle" Draco finished. Me and Comet immediately looked at each other with the last ones name. Riddle. He is Voldemort's son! You have to be kidding me. "He's the one we don't names son" Pansy said. Then they all smirked even Mattheo. I'm assuming they thought I was scared. " Ok? Is that supposed to mean something to me?" I said with attitude and confidence. All of there faces dropped. " You aren't scared?!" Pansy said. " What's there to be afraid of expect bad breath and a boy with daddy issues" I said. Mattheos face looked like he was about to kill me. I stood up and stood directly in Mattheos face. I was just and inch away. " Mattheo baby.. where's your daddy?" I said with a winny voice. He then shoved me down on the chair and stormed off. The other Slytherins walked off to. I let out a sigh immediately. Comets face was just blank he went pail. " What were you thinking you could have got us killed!" Comet yelled. " Comet chill. He can't do anything to me." I said confidently. Comet ignored me the whole train ride.

We arrived at Hogwarts soon after. Comet having to be a gentleman grabbed my luggage as well as his and we walked a very long way. Eventually it was time for me and my brothers to get sorted after the 1st years were. Dumbledore big voice boomed. "STUDENTS!! WE HAVE SOME NEW STUDENTS JOINING US TODAY! PLEASE WELCOME ARIES ROCKINSMIGHT, COMET ROCKINSMIGHT, AND Y/N ROCKINSMIGHT!" he finished when the doors opened. We all walked while everyone was staring at us. Then McGonagall spoke. " Aries will be joining 6th year. Aries please sit under the sorting hat" she finished. Aries then sat down. "Hmmm... Cocky... Caring... Intelligent... I know exactly where to put you! RAVENCLAW!!!" The hat yelled. The Ravenclaw table then erupted with claps and cheers. McGonagall then spoke again. " Comet will be joining 4th year. Comet please sit under the sorting hat." Comet then sat under the hat with a very big tension it was practically grabbed everyones hair. " Hmm.. RAVENCLAW!!!" The hat screamed. The tension then pulled away and the table erupted again. "Y/n rockinsmight will be joining our 5th year! Y/n please come sit down." I was so nervous! All my family tells me I'm going to ruin our bloodline because they think I will be out in Slytherin. I have a feeling I would be I mean come on. I'm very smart but I just- " SLYTHERIN!" Oh. Shit.

Words- 1115