Chapter 2

(flashback)

"𝑺𝑳𝒀𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑰𝑵!" 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕. 𝑶𝒉. 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒕.

(Over)

Why is this happening to me. The Slytherin table erupted in claps and cheers. I looked at my brothers and there face was as pail as soap. Im screwed! My parents are going to flip out! I'm the first Slytherin in our whole freaking bloodline! I'm going to die. "Y/n!" McGonagall called. I guess I was just sitting there as pail as my brother's. " You can go take your seat now" she said. I slowly walked and took a seat next to this Slytherin girl. " Hi!" She said. She sounded very friendly. " Hi.." I said.
" Your the first ever rockinsmight to be a Slytherin!" She said oddly.
"That's not a good thing" I replied
"Why?" She said with a curious face.
"Because my parents hate Slytherins with ever cell in there body." I struck.
"Oh that sucks" she replied sympathetically.
" It's whatever" I said
" What's your name?"
"My name is Corlle" the girl responded.
"That's a-" I was interrupted by Dumbledore giving his speech. I just sat there in silence. I didn't eat or anything. I'm so terrified that I'm going to be disowned. Corlle then got up along with everyone and that's when I snapped back into reality. "Here let me show you where our common room is!" She said practically running. I fallowed her into a dungeon and then there was this mighty huge door with a huge snake around it. "Pureblood" Corlle said. We then walked into a massive room with books a bunch of couches, expensive rugs and vases. "Pretty isn't?" Corlle broke the silence. "Beautiful" I replied while looked at the snake design on the ceiling. I then was shoved really hard in the shoulder. I looked to see who it was and it was Mattheo! " Watch where your going!" I shouted to him. He just flipped me off while walking. "That's my boyfriend" Corlle said. What did she just say? I then felt a ding in the back of my head. Who was trying to read my mind? I then instantly put up my wall that my mom taught me how to do. I looked around the room to see who was staring at me intense but no one was. Corlle then showed me to our dorm. It had a big pointy roof. She told me to decorate them left. (Here is what your dorm looks like)

The dorm is huge! I finished my dorm and went to get a tour from Corlle

The dorm is huge! I finished my dorm and went to get a tour from Corlle. She have me a tour of the whole castle. It took what seemed like hours. Corlle then showed me where each common room is and the password to each of them. And then the tour was over. After Corlle left me I went inside the Ravenclaw common room by answering a riddle. I walked in and saw my brother's there talking seriously. I immediately started tearing up. I ran to them and they hugged me instantly. They told me they don't judge me at all and if mom and dad kick me out they will have to kick them out to. I hugged them and thanked them for being so nice.

I walked back to the common room thinking about what I should write to my parents. But I was interrupted by my feet leading my to the astronomy tower. I sat there for a while then eventually fell asleep. I was woken up by sun beaming in my eyes. I instantly knew I was late. I ran and ran all the way to the common room and into my dorm. No one was there. I quickly did a spell for my hair and makeup then got changed into my uniform. I bolted to Potions. I walked in and apparently I was 30 minutes late! Snape then respectfully got onto me in front of the class. I saw the only open spot was next to Mattheo. I could see Mattheo instantly roll his eyes once he noticed. I walked over grumpy as I was about to sit in my chair Mattheo pulled it out from under me and I fell on the floor! " Ms. Rockinsmight! Please stop disrupting the class or 5 points will be taken away from Slytherin." Professor Snape said coldly. But I wasn't having it today. As I sat down I pulled my wand out and did a charm to make ants fill Mattheos pants. He stared screaming and shaking his pants like a maniac. I innocently acted like I knew nothing. Snape got onto Mattheo and used a spell to reverse my charm. Mattheo then got down and instantly gave me the middle finger. Lucky for me Snape saw it and gave Mattheo detention. Everyone knew Voldemort was back but people were just in denial. Mattheo just grabbed his stuff and stormed out of the classroom. I didn't see him for the rest of the day. Thank God. He a bitch.

I was so tired from today I went to the common room and saw Corlle making out with Mattheo on the couch. I rolled my eyes and went into my dorm. A few minutes later and Corlle walks in. "Hey Mattheo told me about today. Why would you put ants in his pants?" She said calmly. "Corlle he pulled my chair out from me and got me yelled at by Snape, I think he deserved it" I said annoyed. She sighed and sat at the end of my bed. "Honestly.. Im in love with Mattheo but sometimes he gets on my nerves." She said with a sigh. "Love him? How long have y'all been together?" I asked. " 1 week but still" 1 week?! They are definitely going to break up. "Does he love you back?" I asked. " Of course he does!" She replied with a hint of attitude. " Ok! Sorry" I put my hands up in defense. "well I'm going to bed goodnight Y/n" I then forgot I had to write to my parents. I though about lying but then again I'm not a lair so I just wrote what my heart had to say and away the note went. Shit.

( Hi! This is authors note! Listen please don't report my story because you don't like the language. There is a reason I have the mature thing on! If you want me to add anything just tell me! This is my first story! So don't judge!)

Words- 1071