Chapter 4

Me and Mattheo hadn't talked in a couple of weeks. I want to keep it that way. I still haven't heard anything from my parents at all. I kept sending letters to them but no response. I asked Aries to ask them about Me and they completely ignored his question. Looks like I'm out of the family. I knew this would happen. I don't really have a good bond with my parents. My mom's name is Quart and my dad's name is Lining. Both my parents are always in there offices working every single day since I was 7. Usually when I do see them they are yelling at me about something I did or they are yelling at my brother's.

Sometimes I just feel like running away. But I never do because Comet and Aries. As much of dicks they are family is very important to them. Family is very important to me to.

Today we had our after noon classes canceled right before lunch I went to change out do my uniform because of how awfully uncomfortable it is.
(Your outfit)

I just wanted to be comfortable for today considering Slytherins we're having a party today for Draco. I don't know why but we just were and Corlle convinced me to go. When I walked into lunch I saw the slytherin gang looking at me again. "Hey princess.. you coming to my party tonight" Draco said with a smile. "depends is this dick named Mattheo going to be there" I said giving Mattheo a middle finger. " Well he's going to be there so I guess your not going" Pansy said with a slight clap. "Oh no Pansy just because you did that I'm going." I walked off and sat next to Corlle. The day went by pretty fast for me. And it was now 9:00 the party was starting now. I decided to get ready now because I didn't want to show up on time to make it look like I was eager to be there. I did my hair and make up by hand then got dressed into this
(Your outfit)

( If you don't like it think of something else)

It was now 10:21. I walked down to have my ears flooded with music. Ow. I then saw Corlle with the Slytherin gang. I walked right in front of the boys watching there mouths drop. "Damn Y/n you look so hot" Corlle said completely waisted. "Corlle I would hug you but your break smells like ass" I replied shoving her slightly away. "whatever... I'm doing to get a a drink" Corlle said stumbling over to where the drinks were leaving me alone. Truth be told I have never drank before so I didn't know what to do. "Want a drink Y/n" Draco said with a thing of Fire whiskey. I took it from him and chanted a charm making the drink turn into apple juice. I wasn't ready to drink yet. They all looked at me like they knew I had never drank before. I chugged the whole Fire Whiskey infornt of them. When I tell you they were shocked they were shocked even Mattheo. "Ok Y/n. Drinking challenge" Mattheo said quickly. "Fine" I replied. Mattheo had 10 shots filled with god knows what and we were supposed to finish all of them in under 10 seconds. When I tried to charm them my charm was blocked. He spelled them to make sure I wouldn't cheat. Well I wasn't about to let Mattheo win. When the timer was started so was I. I swallowed before I could even taste. And I finished in 4 second while Mattheo finished in 6. And apparently he was the king at this game. Challenging practically everyone and he always won. All I remember before the night was blacked out was Mattheos face.

(So this next part will be told by Pansy because you are way to Drunk to tell the story)

I don't like Y/n at all. She is such a bitch. And she hits On Mattheo and Draco all the time. When she knows I like them. I'm the only girl in the gang and I'd like the keep it that way. Y/n won the competition against Mattheo and he's pissed. Mattheo has never lost ever! He flipped the table over and stormed out. Y/n was then dancing on the tables while DRACO was staring at her. A couple minutes later Mattheo walked in and was looking at Y/n dancing to. Soon thai rando guy came behind Y/n and they started dancing together. Y/n then started making out with rando guys as well.

(Mattheos Pov because Pansy doesn't see this)

Y/n... How do I feel about her. I HATE HER. If I had the chance to hex her I would. Honestly I would get my dad on her ass the next time I see him. She's so annoying and a bitch. But then again I've never had anyone stand up to be before like Y/n does. She isn't afraid of me and isn't attracted. I mean look Y/n is very attractive I would totally smash. But I would never like her ever! I soon was pulled out of my train of thought when I saw a random guy carrying Y/n up to the dorms. I didn't like Y/n but I wasn't about to have her get raped and taken advantage of. I immediately springed up and charged after that guy. I ran to her dorm and heard her voice mumble. I tried unlocking the door but it was locked. Shit. I started banging on the door to startle the guy when finally... Aries? "What the fuck are you doing banging on my sister's dorm like that" Aries said while pushing me back. I looked past him and saw Y/n sound asleep on her bed. I was so relieved. "Hey nothing pal" I said shoving Aries back. "I'm not starting with you today. And leave my sister alone!" Aries said while shoving past me and shutting his sister's door.

(I hoped you liked this one. Mattheo was a little more involved in this story. So let me know if you want more Mattheo Povs!)

Words- 1050