Chapter 13

The school year went by quickly. I am now going home. Me and Mattheo haven't talked since that night.

"Y/n. Are you ready?" Aries called from behind my dorm.

"Yes, Aries I'm coming very shortly. I'm just looking around." I replied with a sigh. My dorm was completely empty and I still don't know what's wrong with me. Unfortunately.

I left my dorm and got in my compartment with Aries and Comet. "listen Y/n. Mom said she has to talk to us when we get home. She sounded very impatient." Aries said hestantly.

"It's probably nothing" comet replied rolling his eyes. What is his deal lately. He's been so rude.

"I guess we will find out." I said while shrugging.

The whole train ride it was silent. We arrived at the platform. Our parents were there but they looked very rushed. They were looking around and twiddling there fingers. "Hey m-" before Aries could finish he was cut off by mom grabbing all of our hands and soon we were transferred to our home.

"Mom are you okay?" I said looking at her face. We weren't at our house. We were in the middle of the forest. "kids, listen to me and father. We aren't safe with you. Your aunt may has got us into trouble and... Death eaters are after us. We need to split up. Aries watch over your siblings. I'm sorry but this is a temporary goodbye." Our mom said then vanished with our dad. We were all confused. I had so many questions. Mom left Aries with only one thing. A bag but I know this type of bag. It had a bunch of stuff in it. We started walking, we kept hearing voices. It was now night and we set up the tent.

Soon enough only a couple weeks later it was Aries birthday. He turned 17. We celebrated his birthday by making him a cake and having a dance party. He enjoyed it.

Then in July it was my birthday. I turned 16. The boys did a surprise party where we played games and baked random stuff.

Then lastly on August it was Comets birthday and he turned 15. He didn't want to celebrate but we celebrated anyway.

Then back to school we went. My parents told us it was safe to go back to school. I soon realized that I haven't thought about Mattheo at all this summer. Thank God. I think it's for the better if I act like nothing happened between us. It's for the better.

We arrived at Hogwarts. I sat down at the Slytherin table while the first years hot sorted. I then saw 𝐻𝐼𝑀. Shit. He didn't look at me at all. To be honest I was kinda upset. I want Mattheo to look at me. No wait nevermind. I was also surprised when I saw pansy sit down and kiss Mattheo. Ok now what the fuck. Tom ignored me to and sat down with Corlle? What is happening. I guess I missed a lot over the summer you know since I was running from death eaters. Totally casual though. I mean I'm not scared of them. Corlle ignored me as well. Today we were having a Slytherin party and we were supposed to only wear dresses. We had a dress code? Yeah no thank you. I was sharing a dorm with Corlle again. I decorated my dorm different then last year.

The whole day I just sat in my room reading my books

The whole day I just sat in my room reading my books. Eventually it was time for the party and I know that I'm not going to be able to read or sleep with the music anyway so. I really didn't want to go though but I kinda had no choice.

(Your outfit)

I walked upstairs since our dorm was changed from upstairs to downstairs

I walked upstairs since our dorm was changed from upstairs to downstairs. I instantly spotted the Slytherin gang. I walked over to them as sat on Draco's lap. I could that he was stunned by this. If Mattheo had a new girlfriend then let the game begins. In the middle of a conversation I started kissing Draco. I quickly turned into a make out session. "Get a room" Mattheo said rolling his eyes. I turned my eyes to Mattheo still kissing Draco and I flipped him off for like 10 second then put it back on Draco's face. Draco quickly got up and took me to Draco's dorm. Honestly I've never minded Draco he is hot I'll admit. He shoved me on his bed and started kissing me. My mind couldn't stop wondering to Mattheo though. Draco took his shirt off and his Trousers. He took my shirt off and skirt.

Honestly I didn't want to do this with Draco. Like Draco taking my Virginity? Nah the shoe doesn't fit. But I need Mattheo to be jealous. And this is the only way. Draco took my bra and panties off showing my complete bare body. He stared at it for a while then took off his boxers. Oh no this was happening. No no no I don't want it to happen. But once he's in he's in. Before I could make the right decision he was in. DAMN IT. he went hard no mercy type shit. Eventually he finished. I didn't even get to finish. I didn't feel like I was going to finish or anything. Draco for his clothes on them walked back to the party. Great. I just had sex that only lasted 2 minutes. Draco fucking Malfoy took my virginity. Shit. If my brother hears about this ik screwed.

I walked back to the party and Draco was already talking to the gang. Probably talking about how me and him. Why did I do that. Pansy walked over the the drinks because I did not want to be sober anymore. But I put a spell where I couldn't get drunk. Nooo. "So you and Draco had sex?" She said laughing. Oh no he told her. "How do you know about that? Shit like that is supposed to be private." I snapped. "He is going around telling everyone" she said sipping her drink. Oh no. "Hey Y/n" some random guy came up to me. "Wanna go upstairs?" The guy said while his friends were laughing. "um no thanks" I replied turning back to pansy. "oh come on Y/n" He replied grabbing my wrist and pulling me into him. "Yeah no thanks." I said trying to get away. He just didn't care and was yanking me through the crowd. "Let me go!" I yelled while he pulled me out into an empty hallway outside of the common room. He started kissing me hysterically. I finally managed to run away. I ran all the way outside. I manged to get down to the back lake but he tackled me into the water. Then everything went black.

(Mattheos Pov)

Pansy came running over to us (and as in 'us' is Aries, Comet, Mattheo, Tom, Pansy, Draco, Blaise, and Goyle) "guys! Guys! Y/n is in trouble!! This guy started touching and hurting Y/n. They are at the black lake. She needs help! We need to help her before it's to late!" Pansy said very worried. We all jumped up and ran.

(Authors POV)

The 8 teens ran down to save Y/n. They ran down to see Y/n In the air with the boy. Water droplets were surrounding them, it's like they were paused in thin air. Mattheo and Comet already knew what was happening. Y/ns eyes were red and she was floating in the air. There was a huge dust/water tornado around them. It surrounded them and it was super hard to focus on Y/n. Tom looked at Y/n taking everything in. While the others were super confused, scared, and worried. Mattheo knew shit was about to go down but he had no idea what to do. Y/n let out a huge blood curdling scream that everyone could hear it. Soon the boy that tried to harass Y/n popped. His blood splattered all over the gang and Y/n. It was raining blood while the water was falling to. And that boy was no more. Mattheos worse fear came true. Tom knew about Y/n and... She killed someone. Shit.

(Hiii!!! Listen. I know y'all are probably like Draco?! What the fuck? But trust me. The story will get to the point where You and Mattheo happen!)

Words- 1418