Chapter 7

Honestly I was enjoying the school year besides having an ultimate rivalry with Mattheo. Today we were having a party in the Slytherin common room and all houses were invited surprisingly even Gryffindor was invited. Corlle was wearing a pink skinny dress, and Im wearing this
(Your outfit)

 Corlle was wearing a pink skinny dress, and Im wearing this (Your outfit)

I walked down to immediate music flooding my ears. There were lights flooding my eyes. This was literally like a rave. And I hate raves.

I walked over to see Draco and the rest of the gang. " Wow Y/n you look beautiful" Draco said. "Thank you Draco, so do you" I replied winking at him. "Have you seen my brother? Aries?.. Comet?.. any of them yet?" I asked them. They all shoke there heads no. Damn. I was about to walk off but Draco grabbed my arm "Wanna play some truth or dare Y/n? With us?" Draco said signaling to the gang. "Fine" I replied rolling my eyes. "let's go somewhere more quiet because this place is so loud" Pansy said annoyed. Draco said yes and went to my dorm? "Why here?" I asked.

"Because it's the most quiet and unique place. You really do decorate nicely." Draco said looking around. Corlle then entered in with her new boyfriend.

"Awww can I play" she said drunkenly while hanging on her boyfriends arm.

"Sure Corlle" Pansy said patting the ground for her to sit next to her. Corlle sat down a long with the rest of us.

"So is this a drinking game or just a punishment game or just regular?" I asked confused.

"This is how the game is going to work. If you refuse to do a dare you have to get a punishment." Draco said while moving his hands along with his words. We all shoke our heads in understanding. Then the game began. Draco dared Pansy, Pansy dared Blaise, Blaise truthed Corlle, Corlle dared Mattheo, Mattheo dared Corlles boyfriend named Mark, Mark truthed me, I dared Pansy and it went in like the same order until Draco dared me. "Y/n truth or dare" Draco said with a smirk. "Dare" I replied with the same smirk. "Hmm I dare you to tell your brother you hate him." He smirked. I can't do that. Never. My brother would take it to heart. I take family very seriously. "I- I- I won't" I said sternly. "Ahh we got our first rejection" Blaise snarked. "Now what to do with you" Draco said tapping on his chin. "I want to make her suffer" Pansy said out of the blue. "Make her make out with Mattheo" Pansy said immediately catching me and Mattheos attention. What! No. "Ohhhh yes" Draco said with dark eyes. Everyone else laughed at the fact I had to make out with my mortal enemy. "If you reject you have to do the dare or we do it for you." Blaise reminded. I sighed and walked over to Mattheo. I sat on his lap and all I could see was this face.

He was mocking me because I had to make out with him

He was mocking me because I had to make out with him. And he knew I didn't want this. And the only reason he is going along is because he knows this will annoy me. He wrapped his arms around my hips and propped me up higher. Honestly when he did that he made me feel something. Not like psychically like mentally. And I hated it. I then smashed my lips into his. And he lead the way. Honestly he is such a good kisser I'm not even going to lie. We made out for like 2 minutes but it felt like 30 seconds. I guess I enjoyed it, because once I left his lap I wanted more.

( I thought that would be a great place to leave us off for this chapter. I know don't hate me because you don't know what happened after let's just say y'all both ignored each other the whole game like y'all usually would. And maybe Mattheo felt the same way as you. Read to find out ;)

Words- 677