Chapter 14

(Y/ns Pov)

I woke up and there was blood all over me. The gang has blood all over them as well. What happened? I- no! What happened! Did I kill him! No no no. This can't happen. I'm a murderer and all of them witnessed it. What do I do? I don't even know what happened.

"Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT ARE YOU!" I heard Pansy screaming. Oh no.

I immediately ran away. I killed someone.

But I knew I couldn't do anything so the best thing I could do was make sure no one will remember. I ran back over to them I started with pansy first. "Oblivate" I said. She passed out. Then Aries. He passed out. Draco passed out the Blaise then Comet then Goyle and then Corlle. There everyone forgot. I knew that Oblivate wouldn't work on Mattheo and Tom. I asked for there help. I used a spell to bring everyone of there passed out bodies into each of there rooms. I used a spell on each of them to clean there bodies. Now it just looks like they go very drunk and they won't remember anything about the party anyway. But now it's time to deal with The riddle brothers. I grabbed both of them. Hard. And shoved them into my dorm. Corlle was sleeping with Pansy tonight.

Tom still looked like he was trying to figure me out. "Tom... I beg you have a few questions" I said breaking the silence. "But unfortunately I can't answer them." I said.

"Mattheo what happened" I said turning to Mattheo. Before he could answer Tom grabbed ethier side of my head and I was soon in a flash back. I now witnessed me murdering someone. Shit.

I was snapped back into reality as Tom pulled his hands off my head. Now what do I do? I was now I'm my own head. Mattheo was in my head.

"What the fuck do you want Mattheo?" I snapped turning around to Mattheos cold presence right behind me.

" That's no way to talk to me princess" Mattheo said touching me slowly. I practically melted at his touch. Mattheo quickly garbled my right belt hook and flipped me around to face him. Damn that was hot. He grabbed the back of my neck a forcefully put it closer to his face. "Do you know what you did? You killed someone. This is what we have feared. You can't go to school. You need to leave school immediately." He said in a rush.

"Mattheo.." I said stroking his face softly. I could see him melt. "What about your dad" I said leaning my body on him. Mattheo tensed. I could see the fear in his eyes. Honestly I didn't realize how much I like Mattheo until over the summer. He's so... Beautiful, creative, protective, and just amazing. Everyone has dark sides. And Mattheo is nothing like his father. Tom well I don't know. I wrapped my arms around Mattheos waist. "Mattheo" I whispered softly getting him out of his trance. "Right. Listen I don't know. I know Tom is going to tell him. Your not safe. Actually wait. The only way you could be safe is if you joined his side." Mattheo said pulling me closer even though it's impossible. "If I could kill someone I think I'll be fine" I said reassuringly. Mattheo wasn't fazed. "Listen I have this secret place. It's in the muggle world though." Mattheo replied. "As long as I get to take my brother's" I said. "Fine, then you need to give them there memory back so they know why there leaving and you have to leave" Mattheo said and with that my eyes flooded with light. "Wait till father hears about this" Tom said then vanished. Shit. I quickly did the spell to give Comet and Aries there memories back. Aries had so many questions but I told him what Mattheo told me. Everything about how I'm not safe. They quickly packed there things and agreed to come. We left shortly.

While we were in diagon alley about to cross over we were encountered by death  eaters. Aries and Mattheo immediately whipped out there wands while me and Comet went ahead into the cross over. Now we wait. Aries came out covered in blood and bruises everywhere. While Mattheo came out with a broken nose. "They know. I think it's better if I stay with y'all until we find out what's wrong with Y/n." Mattheo said in the taxi. We drove for 7 hours until we arrived at a first entrance. Now it's hiking time.

Bro I literally just came back from summer in the forest now we are living in here. We walked 8 hours into the forest then we finally arrived at our destination. Mattheo did a spell making us invisible then him and Aries set up the tent. I had my own room. While Aires and Comet and Mattheo had to share a room. Aires and Mattheo don't really get along but they have to get along if they are going to live together. I decorated my room exactly like I did my dorm. I miss it already. Being innocent. Just being enemies with Mattheo. Now.... I think. He's the most beautiful person in the world.

(Slay the day. Yep we like Mattheo now! But does Mattheo like us to? Read to find out!)

Words- 908