Chapter 19

I've been on the run for what seemed like forever, but in actuality it's been 3 days. I find myself walking alone in Hogwarts after killing 5 death eaters easily.

Everything was different, there was no hope here. Dumbledore was dead so the magic left with the last tear that fell from his eye. Snape was now headmaster. Death eaters were left and right guarding the place. I know snape doesn't want to do this though, even though he killed Dumbledore it was Dracos job. I admire Snape for that.

"Ahh Ms. Rockinsmight" I haven't heard that voice in a while except recognized it well. I turned around on my heel only to see the dark long haired Snape. "Why hello Professor Snape" I said with a smile. The first one in a while. "I hope you don't mind the couple of dead death eaters that's by the entrance" I said tilting my head.

Snape turned to look at the entrance and saw the pile of dead cowards. He didn't have an expression except a single eyebrow that he cocked. "Why impressive Y/n" Snape said.

"I already know you know Severus" I said crossing my arms as Snape paced.

"Why of all places did you come to Hogwarts" Snape's voice raised.

I truly didn't know how to answer that. Something in me just told me to come to Hogwarts. I guess the feeling of missing it so much led my feet to my hope.

"Well Snape. With my new power I can rule. I am so powerful that I could kill Voldemort and his whole army." I said pacing around Snape.

"Don't mock Lord Voldemort Y/n" Snape said slowly.

"Ahh you see Snape.. the 'lord' is nothing but a title. What did he do to earn that title? Nothing. He did nothing. But me, I will earn it. And It will soon be more than a title." I said with devious passion.

"Y/n Rockinsmight you have no idea what you are doing" Snape paused  "You're only 17" he finished.

"So? I am the smartest kid in my grade. I think I'll manage" I smiled walking away. Snape didn't even try to follow. Lord Voldemort will learn one way or another.

Depression has turned into fearless. I have no fears anymore, no fear of dying. I've expected if I die I die. We all have Harry Potter to fall back on anyway so we'll manage. I walked into the Slytherin common room only to encounter students scattered around. And death eaters touching them. I closed my eyes and let out a small breath and tilted my head. All the death eaters dropped dead in a second. All eyes were on me. When I opened my eyes I saw Corlle on the ground. For some reason that hit home for me. I ran to her and helped her up. Even though she knows about my powers, she knows I would never hurt her or anyone in Hogwarts. She hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

"Corlle I've missed you so much" I said jogging her tight. "I've missed you too, and look I'm so sorry for judging you about your yk thing. But you are the only hope" Corlle said. I'm someone's hope? I never thought of it like that. Now I have a reason to live, I'm someone's hope.

I was about to walk to Snape's office when someone grabbed me and pulled me into a broom closet. I looked immediately about to kill whoever it was but then I softened. It was Mattheo. I didn't realize how much I loved his touch until I lost it. He held his hands in my arms. "Speak now" I said acting like I didn't miss him. "Listen I know you hate me, but.. you're not safe" he said.

"No shit Mattheo, but I don't care. I'm staying, I have to protect them." I said pushing his arms off. Mattheo's eyes were softened.

"Fine, but I'm staying with you. And we can't stay here exactly. But there's a secret room here that has not been my father knows about." Mattheo said opening the closet door and looking around. He then grabbed my arm and ran. Running around Hogwarts trying not to get caught reminded me of the old times. It was a sense of relief. We finally arrived at this random wall, it wasn't the room of requirement it was different. Mattheo touched it and it opened. We walked into a bed and a bathtub. It was very luxurious.

"I brought you clothes" Mattheo said putting them on the bed. It was actually really sweet of him. "Um thanks" I said grabbing them. I was covered in dirt. I hadn't showered in forever. And to the looks of it neither has Mattheo. The bathtub was already full, I walked to the edge of it. I started undressing when I felt Mattheos gaze on me. I walked into the bathtub and sat down on the other side watching Mattheo. "You look like you needed one" Mattheo said smirking. "Wowww" I said laughing splashing the water. "Yeah well you have no room to talk" I replied cokcing and eyebrow at him. Mattheo came over and started undressing him. Oh how his body was perfect. His abs were perfectly outlined. And the dirt on his definitely added character. He walked into the bath, then started slowly walking up to me until he was right in front of me.

He glided his fingers on my thighs and pushed my legs open. Mattheo walked in-between them. Mattheo started kissing my neck as his fingers were tracing my clit. I carved his lips on mine so bad. I grabbed his face and smashed my lips into his. There was no room to breathe as we already had a long enough break from each other. I felt his fingers go inside me pumping away. I moaned in the kisses. He started to go faster until I was almost at my climax. Mattheo then pulled his fingers out. I smacked his shoulders. "oh come on darling, don't I deserve some love to?" He said as he grabbed me and flipped over to wear he was leaning on the wall, and I was on top of him. "Now show me how much you missed me" Mattheo said putting his hands on my waist and proping me up on him. We both starting thursting into each other. I grabbed him a kissed him again. I flicked my head back at the feeling. He started kissing my breasts. We both finished together.

I got off of him and countied washing myself. Wow that was something I definitely needed. "Y/n" Mattheo said turning over in the bed. I replied with the same action. "I just want to let you know there is nothing going on with me and Hennessy. I like you. And only you. I thought by pushing myself away from you, you would become a better version of yourself. But I didn't realize how much I would miss you" Mattheo said kissing my forehead. I just hugged him without saying anything. The stress and problems will just have to delt with tomorrow, but right now Mattheo Riddle said he liked me and only me.

Words- 1217

(I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I realized there has not been smut in a while so I added some 😋)