Chapter 5

I woke up with a pound in my head. I saw some Advil and water next to my bed. Aries must have brought me in. I made sure to use a charm on myself that made me remember everything from when I was drunk. I am so upset. I acted like a crazy person. I Remember Mattheo showing up at my dorm. Why was he even there? Probably to get back at me while I was intoxicated because that's how he his. I finally got a letter back from my parents! It was a howler... It screamed at me for hours until eventually I spelled it right back but me screaming at them about how bad of parents they are. They definitely arent doing to let me come back after that. I don't care, the Weasleys will let me live with them.

Not to help but I have school today and a headache. And Aries is probably going to scream at me for yesterday now that I'm in my right mind. I quickly took the medicine and walked down to breakfast. I was just filling like starting trouble today. And causing drama so I got ready like I was going to prom

 And causing drama so I got ready like I was going to prom

I did my hair and makeup and walked down to breakfast. When I entered in everyones heads turned to me. Mouths dropped. I had a snake around my neck yes an alive one. I walked straight up to professor umbridge and handed her my snake "take care of him I'll be back" I said while flicking around and strutting down the hall while everyones eyes fallowed me. I was paying a little visit to my parents.

I walked right up to my house and used magic to open it up. I walked into the house where my mom and dad came down stairs completely stunned to see me. "Did you get kicked out?" Dad asked. "why are you dressed like that?" My mom said. I walked straight up to my mom and dad and smacked both of them hard. "Don't ever FUCKING disrespect me because of what house I'm in." I said then walked out and back to Hogwarts I went. Bye the time I got back it was lunch time. I walked right back into the great hall again still dressed up and took my snake from professor umbridge. "You're lucky I didn't kill that snake" umbridge said. I always carry a dagger just in case. I walked right into the middle of the great hall and slit the snakes throat in front of her. I then put the snake about my head and let all the blood drip down on my head. Until I was covered. I dropped the snake on the ground and took some blood of my face and licked it while people where looking at me like I was insane. I then turned my heel and walked off but not before flipping everyone off.

That stunt for me detention for a week. Because I lied and said I was standing up for what I believed in when I'm actually I just felt like causing drama and being the attention. Apparently a lot of boys thought it was super hot what I did especially when I cut the snake and let it drip on my body. I don't know why that was so hot I was just improvising.

(hi! Yes I know your probably thinking wow what the fuck. Like this story just like went completely random. Listen I think what Y/n did there would be actually very attractive. And the reason I wrote this scene like this is because I thought it would add to Your character. So sorry if you don't like this one and I know it's short okay it's just in writing this really late.)

Words- 637