Chapter 19 - Growing Up X

if you want to read advence 15+ chapters ahead and support me;

patreon.com/Dyspromen

*******

Ikiru had finished his daily training and lessons and was taking a healing bath with Mikasa. He lay in Mikasa's lap, thinking about the past three months in the tub. It had been almost three months since Ikiru had started killing people. Ikiru was almost six and a half years old. His height and weight had increased and his appearance had changed. In the past three months, he had killed hundreds of people. He had started with the Quirkless. From one-on-one fights to fighting against groups, the scale of his fights constantly changed. In his fights with Quirkless, he did not use his Quirk. He fought only with his bloodline power. A month after he started killing, he began to fight people with Quirk.

At first, he didn't use his Quirk in these fights. However, as the days passed, Levi was finding tougher opponents for Ikiru. For this reason, at the end of the second month, he started using his Quirk in fights. He smiled involuntarily when he remembered that time. He still remembered the bloodbath he created. With the use of his Quirk, he had almost no opponent. Whether it was emitter or mutant-type Quirk users, no one had ever been his opponent. That was why he usually only used his Quirk in fights when he decided to kill. Mikasa had been watching Ikiru throughout their entire fight. She had yet to intervene in any of his fights.

Ikiru had gained a lot of experience from years of practice with Mikasa. Pushing his limits every day had improved him a lot. With the instincts provided by his bloodline, he had experience beyond most people. Without Quirk's unpredictability, it was not difficult for him to kill his opponents. But with the Quirk's involvement in combat, he had to watch out for unpredictable attacks. His practice with Mikasa had helped him a lot in this regard. Mikasa's use of her Quirk in fights helped him in this.

Not knowing where the next attack would come from caused one to develop environmental awareness. Ikiru's Zone ability gave him an advantage in such situations. The inclusion of different Quirks in this mix increased Ikiru's development. Although he was still limited by his small body, his performance was off the charts. As he relaxed in the tub, he reflected on the past three months like this. As he measured his progress, his body was warning him of something else. His level of control had increased again to the limit. He was close to reaching a new level.

Ikiru began to think about it. He was three and a half years old when he first started using his Quirk. At this point, he had reached his first level of control. When he was five, he had his first breakthrough and his control had levelled up. Now he was six and a half years old, and he felt he was on the edge of his level again. This meant that he improved one level every year and a half. Considering the intensity of his training and exercises, it was unbelievable that it was even taking this long to level up. On the scale of his strength, Ikiru thought it was normal.

In the past year and a half, his telekinesis had doubled in strength. He could now lift a hundred tonnes of weight. This was unprecedented for his age. However, Ikiru didn't think so. He knew he was the one chosen by the Creator. That was enough to describe the weight of responsibility he felt. Even though the Creator had given him the chance to live as he wished, wasting that chance was something Ikiru did not dare to do. When he reconsidered his level of control, he decided that his development time was his limit. The training and exercise intensity he had now was the limit he had. Any more would break him.

Every day he walked into the healing bath with bruises. Without the concoction Levi had prepared for him, he would not have been able to maintain his training regime (imagine the healing baths in the Wanted movie). Ikiru enjoyed improving every day. Pushing his limits every day, increasing his limits day by day, gave him satisfaction. If it wasn't for his enhanced awareness and consciousness, he wouldn't have been able to realise the value of it. Taking Mikasa as an example, she also went through a similar process. But unlike Mikasa, Ikiru was not insane. He was perfectly sane. He knew he was meant to be a predator, and he understood the reason for his training and the lessons he learnt. So every day he was satisfied with his accomplishments. "Teleport us to bed, Mika," Ikiru said to Mikasa. Mikasa lovingly stroked Ikiru's head and teleported them to their bed. The water that had been on their bodies when they were teleported was left in the bathroom. Ikiru got out of bed and got dressed. He went to the kitchen of the mansion to eat the evening portions.

Of course, he was with Mikasa, usually holding her hand as they walked. "Mika, I think I'm going to regain control over my Quirk soon. That's why Levi should join us for tomorrow's training," Ikiru said as they continued walking down the corridor. "I'm glad to hear that, my love. Levi will be watching us now, as he always is. So we don't need to notify him to join us. Do you think you'll be able to get a new ability once you have more control?" said Mikasa as they walked into the kitchen. Levi had been staying in the mansion's cave since Ikiru had started fighting the humans. There were many robots in the house for Mikasa and Ikiru's needs.

"I'm sure I can acquire a new ability. There are so many things that can be done with the psychic power my Quirk gives me. However, my control limits me from using it in different ways," Ikiru said, then started to eat his evening meal. He had five steaks to eat in the evening. Mikasa, on the other hand, was eating a small portion of dessert. "Your Quirk really holds many mysteries. Amazingly, you can be so strong at your age. But even more incredible is your growth as your control increases. My love, you are so strong," Mikasa said, licking her spoon as she ate her dessert.

"People are not born equal Mika. I was born superior. I think my mum is responsible for that," Ikiru said as he winked at Mikasa. "Hehe, I guess so, aren't you love?" Mikasa said as she kissed Ikiru's forehead. After the two had dinner, they went to bed together. The next day Levi was watching Ikiru's battle from the manor's cave. "How much further do you think he can go?" Mikasa asked Levi. "He's already using the battle consciousness given to him by his bloodline to its limit. But as his physical capacity increases, he continues to develop. Considering he is in the early stages of body development, he will develop more. He will develop until he can lift a weight of exactly ten tonnes," Levi said.

Mikasa was breathless. "Are you kidding? Even the strongest member in recorded Clan history had half the strength you say," Mikasa said, surprised. "I'm not kidding, Ikiru is an unprecedented child. It's as if everything he possesses was created to be most useful to him. By the time his bloodline awakens, he has everything, even the Quirk he had and the mother he had. According to my calculations, his strength in adulthood is the upper limit of the Ackerman clan's bloodline strength. That means he'll be able to lift ten tonnes of weight and run at 1000 km/h. Isn't that incredible? You gave birth to a truly superior child, Mikasa," Levi said, smiling at Mikasa.

While Mikasa and Levi were talking, Ikiru was fighting with the person who was his opponent that day. The person he was fighting had a mutant-type, Quirk. The Quirk gave him the appearance and abilities of a tiger. This person was very fierce, but it was nothing Ikiru couldn't handle. He parried its attacks and used his flight ability to accelerate. He grabbed the person's neck and broke it using his telekinesis. He couldn't use telekinesis on living creatures due to his low control. More precisely, he had to make contact with them to use telekinesis on their bodies.

Touching the area of the body he was going to use increased the damage to his telekinesis. The battle between them ended when Ikiru broke his opponent's neck. Ikiru floated in the air next to the corpse, regulating his breathing. He then floated over to Mikasa and Levi. "This part is over, let's get started Mika," Ikiru said to Mikasa. Mikasa nodded and entered the fighting area. Ikiru used telekinesis to throw the corpse found on the field into the waste pipe Levi had created. He then began to fight as if he hadn't just killed someone. This was Ikiru's daily training. He would get up in the morning, eat, fight to the death, then fight Mikasa, have lunch, have classes with Levi, and train his Quirk in the evening.

They fought each other for about two hours. As the days passed, Ikiru took fewer blows in his fights with Mikasa. As his body developed, his reflexes began to follow his instincts. In this way, he received fewer wounds in his fights with Mikasa. As time passed and evening came, Mikasa and Levi were watching Ikiru on the edge of the training ground in the forest. Ikiru started with his daily routine and activated his Zone ability. After a while, he took a break and sat cross-legged in the air and meditated. Mikasa and Levi knew that Ikiru's level of control would increase after this meditation.

*******

Get ready folks, I'll be releasing two chapters a day, every day next week. Don't forget to give a power stone, comment and review. If you want to read the chapters early, you can visit my Patreon page (Please, I would appreciate it if you follow me there at least).