Chapter 31 - Growing Up XXII

-Ikiru POV-

It took me a week to satisfy Mikasa. It's not that I don't understand her. She'd been waiting for years. The wrongness of what we did increased the pleasure we both received. While Mikasa was asleep in bed, I was in the bathroom, lying in the hot water in the bathtub, reflecting on the past year and a half. My decision to travel the world had not been made on a whim. As I grew older, my awareness and consciousness pushed me to become more independent. Mikasa's obsession with me only increased this desire. My world trip, which started in Japan, ended in America. After seeing the situation in America, my belief in the decisions I had taken before had strengthened. The unhappiness of the crowds on the streets was visible. Even the social security provided by the heroes could not cover this unhappiness.

During my trip around the world, I made many improvements to my 'Heal' ability, so it could be said that my trip was fruitful. The ability did not have high requirements. After scanning the person, all that was left was to process the data and identify the problem in the body. After the problem was detected, I used different methods depending on the desired result. With the 'Heal' ability, I could use my psychic power to heal or eliminate the problem/disease in the person. However, from my experience with the ability, I learned that this was not the only solution. Instead of applying my psychic power directly to the problematic area to heal the person, I could also treat the disease by developing the body's autonomic systems. With this method, I could increase the person's body and strength.

Of course, I had eliminated everyone I had cured and almost brought back from death with this method. I could not leave a trace behind me. If this ability I had acquired through my Quirk was learnt by society, my freedom would soon be blocked. No matter how strong I am, I still can't overcome all the obstacles I would face alone. I shook my head and went under the water in the bathtub. I continued to think while holding my breath. During my world trip, my views changed. My previous belief in the superiority of myself and Mikasa had been questioned during this trip.

Humanity was a lowly creature. Even though my hands were stained with the blood of hundreds of people, I was disgusted by the sights I saw in the countries I visited. Slavery, human experimentation, child molesters and too many abominations to count. I had always known that such abominations existed on the dark side of human society, but seeing it with my own eyes, and hearing people's cries for help, had completely changed my perspective on the truth I thought I knew, and the race I belonged to. I had never admired heroes, but seeing these sights had stirred an instinct unknown even to me. I climbed out from under the water and took a deep breath, rested my arms on the edge of the tub, and leaned back.

If Levi hadn't been with me, I wouldn't have known how to deal with what I'd seen. Even though my mind was telling me what not to do, my body ached to act. Leaving those people in the hell they were living in made me ashamed of myself and question the power I had. The only thing I could do was use the Curse ability to give those people a painless death. I don't know what I would have done if Levi hadn't held me. Thanks to years of training, I've known for a long time what the world was like. I knew what I had to do, but I couldn't do it.

Even if Levi wanted to take me away from there, at least I had destroyed the first camp I had ever seen in this manner. Although my conscience was still not clear, I was not a fool. There was no way I could wipe this filth from the world with my hands. Changing the race of which I was a member, what I had to do was much more difficult than that. Firstly, I changed my perception of superiority. Mikasa and I were certainly special, but we were not superior. We were flesh and bones, like these inferior people. The so-called superiority did not suit us. Because I had seen many people with this idea. And what I saw still disgusted me. So my belief in our superiority changed to pioneering. Mikasa and I had to be pioneers for people. Whether it was the war we would experience due to our past or the possible revolutionary movement that society would experience, it would be our duty to lead people. The Creator had not informed me why I was sent to this world. However, this trip gave me some ideas. About the future of the world, the Creator conveyed that destiny was linked to the war between AFO and OFA.

While I was lost in thought, Mikasa teleported into the bathtub. She put her head on my chest and enjoyed the hot water. "Good morning, my love," Mikasa said in her tired voice. A smile formed on my face, and I snapped out of the dark thoughts I had been immersed in. "I'm glad you're finally awake. 'Baby'," I said, teasing Mikasa. She had specifically asked me to call her 'Baby' when we made love. "Bad boy, how dare you talk to your mum like that," she snickered. I put my hand to her throat and started to squeeze it gently. "I guess I didn't hear you right, or should I teach you a lesson again?" I said as I squeezed Mikasa's throat some more. I had a dirty smile on my face.

"N-o, N-o, Ma-ss-ter," Mikasa said with difficulty. Her face was red with shame. Even though she had lusted after me for years, she was as inexperienced as I was. However, the awareness and consciousness I had since I was little allowed me to be more shameless about it than her. "Hahaha, you're so sweet Mika," I said, pulling my hand from his throat, lifting his chin and kissing his lips. "But we need to stop now, I don't think you can take much more" I said with a smile. I could see lust, disappointment, sadness and happiness in Mikasa's eyes. "But, but I need more!" Mikasa said. A week of sex had worn her out.

She was trying not to show it, but in recent days she was losing consciousness between orgasms. To fully satisfy her, I fulfilled my duty, even though Mikasa fainted. "It's not like I'm going to disappear. Besides, you know better than I do that you can't take much more. I can't go on any longer either. I'm already satisfied," I said as I kissed Mikasa's cheeks. "You're very sweet, İkki, but you can't fool me. Especially when your cock is still erect," Mikasa said as she stroked me with her hand. "I'm not fooling you, Mika. I'm really satisfied. It's because of my Quirk that my body is still fresh," I said and used my 'Heal' ability to heal Mikasa. Her body hadn't fully recovered from the stress of the past week.

In particular, she had forced herself to keep going while making love. I knew I could heal her, so I didn't hold back. I healed her body and she immediately tried to mount me. "But I'm healed, and you can heal me all you want. Please, Ikiru, please..." she asked, looking at me with a needy look. "Beg all you want. You can't trick me. One week Mikasa, one fucking week... We fucked almost non-stop. I need to get back to my training regime. My control is near its limit," I said, grabbing Mikasa by the shoulders. I rose into the air and floated the two of us out of the tub. After we changed, we finally left the bedroom after a week.

During this week, food and other necessities were brought to the room by Levi. With the necessities lift in the bedroom, he didn't even have to interrupt our debauchery. I could guess that Levi had been watching us for the past week, but I didn't care. When we both entered the kitchen of the mansion, Levi greeted us with a smile. "First of all, congratulations. I'm happy for you," Levi said with a smile. I took the cocoa milk he handed me and sat on one of the chairs at the table. Mikasa smiled and sat next to me. "Thank you, Levi. Although it's uncomfortable to hear this from you..." I said, sipping my milk. "You're hurting my feelings, Ikiru!" said Levi, his voice full of sarcasm.

"Cut it out, Levi," Mikasa said, no amusement in her voice. Mikasa's silencing of Levi took the awkwardness out of the situation. "Let's talk about the future over dinner. Over the last week, I've been briefing Mikasa on some things, and even though you were with me on the trip, there's a lot I haven't shared with you. After sharing my ideas with Mikasa, I am more confident in my opinions. But first, tell me about Momo's progress," I said, as I told Mikasa about the character image that I considered necessary and wanted to create in between lunch breaks last week. Although Mikasa's mind was clouded with lust, she managed to catch the meaning of my words and expressed her ideas. Mikasa had not travelled the world like me. That's why she questioned my motive at first. I had not explained my reasons in detail so as not to spoil our ambience, but my seriousness on the subject was enough to convince her. The reason I didn't bring up Momo was so as not to upset Mikasa. She had been waiting for this moment for years. So I didn't want to harm her mood by talking about Momo for the past week.

"Ikiru... You-" Mikasa started, but I knew she misunderstood, so I didn't let her ramble. "Mika, I need to be aware of Momo's current progress for the plans we're going to make. I also know from your tolerance of Momo's behaviour a week ago that you've already accepted her. Don't act like this anymore, don't try my patience with you," I said. She had to understand where she stood in our relationship. He had learnt his place last week. But it was not easy to get rid of the habits of the past.

*******

if you want to read 15+ chapters ahead and support me;

patreon.com/Dyspromen