New story alert!

Dear Readers,

Hi there! I hope you're all doing great and finding some amazing stories to dive into. I'm reaching out because I've got something new and I'm really excited to share it with you.

If you've liked any of my previous work, especially if you're into period dramas, I think you'll enjoy my latest novel, "My Songbird's Dream." It's a bit of a passion project for me and I've poured a lot of heart into it.

The story takes you back to the 1940s, in Seoul, during the last days of Japan's occupation of Korea. It centers around Etta, a USO singer known for her captivating stage presence, who decides to return to Seoul. Her arrival stirs up the city and brings back a flood of memories, especially for Park Ji-Tae, a club owner from a well-known chaebol family.

Etta and Ji-Tae have a history – a fiery, complicated past that neither of them has fully gotten over. Now, as they find themselves thrown back into each other's lives, they have to face the feelings and memories they'd left behind.

I've tried to make "My Songbird's Dream" more than just a love story. I really hope you'll give it a read and, more importantly, that it entertains you.

I'd love to hear what you think about it. Your feedback, thoughts, and discussions mean the world to me – they're what keep me writing. Thanks so much for sticking with me on this journey, and I hope you enjoy "My Songbird's Dream" as much as I am enjoying writing it.

Take care and happy reading!

Best,
Zola