7 Minutes in Heaven

Art by🎨 @e0308r (twitter/IG)// @feketeribizli on twitter

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if a part 2 is wanted| (goes for all oneshots)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️warning: sexual content ⚠️
Pavitr's POV
College life has gotten to a rough period. I've been sulking around for weeks after Gayatri broke up with me. Gwen and Miles do their best to help me feel better but nothing really helps.

I was in a Physics lecture, taking notes as usual in our uncomfortable desks. The teachers called out a question and despite raising my hand up high, she called on a student who wouldn't pay attention if you paid him.

"Hobie, could you answer the question?" She called out to the last row. The man in question, Hobie, was bobbing his head to music in his ears while he doodle on a piece of paper. Some of the other students also turn to him to see what he was doing.

"Hobie Brown." The teacher called again, more irritated and he took out one earphone, though he didn't look up from his scribbles. "Yeah?" His voice was deep and unamused. "Could you answer my question?" She crossed her arms annoyed, and Hobie put his earbud back into his ear before she could even finish her sentence. His rude behavior had me fuming.

"Does it look like I wanna answer ya' question?" His rumbling British voice echoed the room. "Ain't raise ma' hand did i? Ain't think so. Ya fuckin'..." He mumbled the last part low so I couldn't hear it, but he never looked up. 

The professor glared at him with anger, and honestly so did I. I hated that guy, how did he even make it this far? Everything he did pissed me off. Act like like he's better than others and all. My eye twitched with anger and I couldn't quite peel my eyes from him.

His sharp features, his carefully placed piercings. His eyes suddenly shift to meet mine, and he raised an annoyed eyebrow. Anger fills me once more as I whip around to face straight again. Please time, move faster.

After class I notice Gwen and Miles waving me over outside so I walk up to them. "Hey guys." I gave them an exhausted smile. "Pav you really need some sort of a distraction, you look terrible." Miles looked at me a bit concerned and Gwen quickly hits his arm. "Miles!" She whispered yelled. "Wow okay. Thanks." I crossed my arms at Miles with an unamused expression and he laughed nervously. "What I meant to say was, there's a party happening at one of the rich kids' house. You should come and let loose with us!" He quickly recovered.

"I dunno, I don't really feel like-" I started but Gwen wrapped her arm around my shoulders. "Cmon man, it's almost been a month since the break up. You can't just mope around forever." She sighed, shaking me a little. "It.. it won't be forever." I scratch my neck. "Pleeasseee." Miles began shaking my shoulders back and forth so Gwen chimed and did the same. "Pleeeasseeeee." The said in unison. "Okay! Alright fine!" I said with a bit of a laugh and they beam back a smile.
I better not regret this.

~~~~~~~~~~~
On the night of the party, i made my way to the address I was sent. When I got there I see a large mansion, flashing colorful lights inside with booming music echoing from it. There were many cars and people outside, most of the guest still heading in. I pull out my phone to text Gwen but I hear her call out my name before I could. "Pavi!! Over here!" She yelled out so I give her a smile and quickly make way over. "Ooo you look good." She playfully fist bumped my arms. "Yeah? Thank you!" I cheesed, much more confident in my choice in outfit now.

" 'Kay Gwendy let's head in." I head a deep voice sound behind me, turning around to see Hobie right behind me. I've usually only seen him from a distance, so him towering over me was a first. Though he didn't even bother to look at me. It kind of pissed me off. "Alright, cmon! Miles is already inside." She said and began walking off, Hobie side stepped me and followed. I ball my hands into a fist, of course he's here. I roll my eyes and follow behind.