7 Minutes in Heaven|Pt2

Art by🎨 ??? Posted by @deisharhayne_DR on Pinterest

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if another part is wanted| (goes for all oneshots)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⚠️warning: sexual content ⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Night in Paradise

"That's 7 minutes." His soothing voice sounded as he pulled back a bit to look down at me, but he didn't let go of my hips.

...what the fuck just happened...?
.
.
.
I stare at him blankly, still catching my breath. My face felt as if it was going to burn off, but now it was over. I couldn't tell if I was relieved or upset that we had to stop so early.

NO what am I thinking? This is Hobie, of all people. I shouldn't have even agreed to-

"Shame it had to end, yeah?" He whispered. And with out even thinking in answer, "y-yeah.." I immediately close my eyes and curse to myself. "Yeah?" I could hear the dumb smile in his voice. "How 'bout a night in paradise then?"

He then moved his hand off my hip and opened the closet door, the cold air immediately overtaking the heat. He leads me past the room that we were playing spin the bottle in and I catch a glimpse of Gwen and Miles just standing and watching. We catch each other's eyes.

"Pav! There you are!" She pulled Miles along with her as she moved to me. So I glance to him, he looked dazed, his face a bit darker in the cheeks. And both of them had hickeys along their necks. Wow okay, must of went well. I hold a chuckle to myself.

"Hobie?" She paused and looked up at him, who in return, gave a small bow of the head with a swivel of his wrist. "What are y'all doing.." she trailed a bit as she looked at our hands. "..together..?" He looked back to me.

I quickly turn my head. "Goin' fo' a night in paradise, Gweeny" Hobie spoke with that stupid persistence smile. "Oh?.." she looked to me for some sort of answer and I just look back to her with an embarrassed flushed face. But she didn't take her eyes off me without some sort of confirmation that this was what was happening and I was okay with it.

I glance to Hobie then back to her, giving her a small smile and nod while I rubbed my neck and shrugged a bit.
"... okayy.. Well, I'm glad you're taking your distraction seriously." She gave me a small smile before turning her attention to Hobie again.

"And you," she started and Hobie gives a slight upward to show that she has his attention, "you do anything wrong and I'll fight you myself." She pointed a stern finger at him and he puts his other hand up as a surrender. "Hav' ma' word." He chuckled a bit and with that, she take Miles' hand and walk off.

Hobie does the same, continuing our walk to a set of stairs. I was nervous, admittedly, but nothing in me told me to bail out, in fact I wanted to see where this would lead.

He led me into one of the many empty guess rooms and closed the door behind us. He then turns to me and let's go of my hand. "You don't have to ya' know." He told me and held his hand out again. "You can leave." He added with the tilt of his head. Waiting on me to either leave the room or grab his hand. And I did consider it, biting my lip anxiously while a thousand thoughts flooded my brain on if I should agree or not. Though ultimately, I place my hand in his and he smirks, using his other hand to lock the door.

With absolute ease, he slips me off the ground and into his arms while walking over to the bed. "I didn't expect ya' agree, honestly. Thought ya' hated me." He said with a smile that I was trying not to look at. "I do hate you!" I quickly chimed and he only chuckled. " 's unfortunate." He then suddenly drops me on the edge of the bed and moved himself in between my legs.