Collapse

Art by🎨?? Posted by Deisharhayne_DR on Pinterest

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if a part 2 is wanted| (goes for all oneshots)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
❗️Warning: Is pretty Angsty❗️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Many of the earths that home the spider people in their universes, have gone collapsing. Seemingly for no reason at all, and completely at random, Earths, one by one, would be consumed by darkness and dissipate.
Surviving the collapse was impossible, that was, for anyone who wasn't spiderman. For each spider person from their respective crumbling worlds, had the choice to escape or crumble with it. And many did just that.

Some found it too hard to carry on when everything they had was dissolving beneath them, so they accepted death. Others, who made the difficult choice of leaving it all behind with the hope of escaping, resided in HQ.

It was a devastating event that sent every spider person into a panic, especially Miguel, who tried desperately to understand what was happening. Sending himself, Jessica Drew and many other well trusted spidermen to help fetch each remaining spiders from their worlds.

Fortunately, compared to how many it could have been, only 60 or so worlds had shattered, and HQ made quick renovations to house the the spidermen who sought refuge in the only place they could. It was a small percentage compared to how many spider people there were, but a deviation nonetheless.

Luckily, with the help of Spider-byte, they found out that it would be a temporary wave of destruction, and that it all will reverse itself and pick up where things left off. But the amount of time till then was uncertain.

~~~~~~~~~

After 3 full days of collapsing worlds, it seems the destruction was finally coming to a halt. Bringing in less and less survivors to fill the rooms.

Spider woman, Jessica Drew, walked along side a short distraught spiderman. Leading the colorful suited boy down a hall of doors, each housing a bed and a spider person left to rest after all the chaos.

As they walked in silence, Jessica glanced down to the other, who's eyes remained blankly glued to the ground. Dried tear streams on his face, suit tattered a bit, his body scattered lightly with bandages and bandaids that she had placed herself. And his mask held weakly in his hand. She looked back up to the hall they walked as she approached a specific door, opening it to reveal a relatively blank modern bedroom, like a small hotel room.

She trailed gentle circles on Pavitr's back as they faced the room, looking at him with sympathy while his eye's threatened to pour. As if accepting this room, he would have to accept the fact this is world was gone, but that was the case either way. Pavitr couldn't bring himself to move, so Jessica pulled him into a hug, one that he immediately latched himself into. Making sure to be careful while pressed against her pregnant stomach, but she pulled him into the close hug he needed. "I know.." she whispered to him.

Before he could allow himself to cry once more, Jessica's watch busses off. "Shit. I have to go, Pav. Get some rest and be sure to get some food from the cafeteria, okay?" She pulled out the hug and the boy let's his arms fall to his sides limply, his head remained hung low while he stifles his cry.

She puts a sad hand on his shoulder, but he refused to lift his head. She gives it a somber few seconds before quickly making her leave to what ever needed her attention.

Pavitr remained there for a few seconds, his tears drop to the floor and it wakes him out his sullen trance, blinking his eyes to reality. He turns to his new room, closing the door and plopping onto the bed. Snatching a pillow under his head and screamed his sobs into it.