Cupid's Dust

Art by 🎨 proxima centauri 04

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if a part 2 is wanted| (goes for all oneshots)

You guys seem to like smut so hear you go🤲🏾

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💛 Inspired by/ Most special thanks to: garfield_lasagna 😚💛

⚠️Warning: Sexual content⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He loves me," The anomaly sung, taking an arrow and stringing it against his beautifully carved bow. His small but flexible wings allowing him to maneuver, twist, duck and dive around every string of silk shot at him. "He loves me not." The child-like villain aimed his bow and shot out at sharp heart shaped arrow that just nearly missed Pavitr, who spun in the air just in time, but it cut his web instead.

"Dude, why is it so hard to defeat a baby!? It's a Baby!" Pavitr yelled, free falling in the air with crossed arms. On cue, Hobie shot himself into the air, guitar in hand, as he swings his instrument like a bat, directly against Pavitr's feet, who use this boost of momentum to sling shot himself to the anomaly like a bullet. Treating his bangle like a yo-yo in his hand before shooting one out at the, who they have been calling, Cupid.

"'S a strong baby!" Hobie yelled, swinging himself closer as Cupid dodged the attack.

"He loves me," the child hummed again, pulling another arrow out, and shoot them at Hobie repeatedly as the man swung dangerously closer. Unbeknownst to him, Hobie was only a distraction while Pavitr swung closer from behind.

"He loves me n-" Cupid pause mid pull of his bow and was tackled in the air. "It's time for your bed time!" Pavitr yelled, doing his best to wrap the thrashing child in a web. "Get em'!" Hobie chimed out enthusiastically, swinging close by to make sure the two didn't free fall too closely to the ground. But it made Pav snort with laughter, making his grip loosen on the anomaly, who took the opportunity to snatch his arm away, dig into his pouch, and toss a hand full of a light pink dust into the other's face. Who immediately sucked it in through the mask and began coughing. "Ack! Went down my throat!" Pav choked, letting go of the Cupid completely, and began spiraling uncontrollably through the sky.

"Have fun!" The Cupid giggled and flew off, "EY!- ya' bloody.." Hobie trailed off the rest of his yell, letting the anomaly go as he redirected his momentum to swing after the other. He snatched Pavitr out the air as he swung, the other latching both his arms and legs around him as he coughed. Hobie held him with one hand and swung to a nearby building roof top.

"Mate, ya alright?" Hobie asked as his boots hit the ground. Gently trying to set Pav down but the boy wouldn't unlatch from him, so he just continued to hold him as his coughing died down.

Pavitr nodded as a few more coughs escaped him. "Yeah I'm-" he coughed one more time, snatching off his mask for more air, "Good, yeah I'm fine." he finished, finally opened his eyes, which had gone teary from his coughing fit. As he opened them, Hobie notice the now bright the the boy's light brown eyes had gotten, they shined more radiant than usual. The very eyes Hobie was sure he could get lost in before, was now pulling him into a glorious hypnotic trance. And just as each other's eyes fixed on one another, Pavitr's black round pupils began to shift into small hearts.

Hobie blinked rapidly and furrowed his brows in confusion, trying to understand if that small transformation was real.

Pavitr, on the hand, had began feeling his cheeks heat, realizing how close he was to the other, how he was still holding him so tightly. It all suddenly became too much, every cell of his body becoming so sensitive to every touch and realization. He could feel how warm Hobie's body was, the light movement of his chest as he breaths, the placement of the man's hands, one on his back the other holding up up by his butt,