Riches and Rebels

Posted by🎨 @gabiamazona on Pinterest

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if a part 2 is wanted| (goes for all oneshots)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the twinkling night of Mumbattan, there was a large upscale party in progress. Inside a breathtaking building that was embellished from the inside out in elegant decor, wealthy guest dressed in luxurious attire crowded the main room. Proper chatter, and soft music filled every corner of the beautiful room.

Stepping into the venue was a wealthy son by the name of Pavitr Prabhakar, representing the Prabhakar family. Dressed in white and cyan and carefully placed golden accents and accessories. His attire perfectly reflected his bright personality that many of the wealthy individuals adored.
Pav was sent to this extravagant event to network with with others with the same lifestyle' as himself. Which was just his parents' way of telling him to go and make other rich friends.

He spent a few hours talking to others, though most of them were old and snobby. Eventually, his eyes drift to a figure he hadn't even seen enter the room. But the man stood out like a sore thumb.

Pavitr's POV
My eyes wandered to a tall man with large thick locs, beautiful dark skin. Dressed in pure black, black button up, tie, vest, blazer, pants and shoes. Almost as if he wanted to be completely unnoticed in the shadows, though he was also accessorized in silver jewelry.

He made his way into the event, making quick and smooth small talk with others. I even notice how he would kiss the hands of the women he talked to. I quickly look away as if I hadn't been staring since he walked in.

He seems my age. Hopefully I can meet him soon.

I continued my small talk with my new found acquaintances, glancing to the man every now and again until I notice he was standing alone, glancing along the room as if he was searching for someone. I also noticed his attempt to constantly correct his posture, when ever he slouched, he would soon quickly straighten his stance. It made me more curious about him. So I immediately excuse myself and trail up behind him.

Though as I got closer behind him, i realized just how tall this guy was, I was almost too intimidated to tap his shoulder, but I didn't have to because he turned around before I could touch him. He looked straight ahead but then looked down to me, really expressing how short I was compared to him.

"Oh? Ello" his voice was deep, laced with an unexpected British accent. But what made me freeze up was his beautiful dark eyes looking down at me. His lips gently pulled into a soft smile. He had a sort of relax demeanor, like he was cool and laid back.

"Hi! Hey, I haven't met you before!" I hold my hand out to him and he takes it, his large hands basically covering mine as he held it. And I notice his silver watch, it looked a bit odd but I wasn't sure what it was. I didn't think about it too long because deep down I was eagerly waiting to hear him speak again. " 've been meanin' to make my way ova' to ya'" he spoke, giving my hand a gently shake but he didn't quite let go of it. "Really?" My face begins to heat up immediately and I can't suppress the widening smile. "Well, my names Pavitr Prabhakar."
He nods to himself, and I notice the ear piece in his right ear. It wasn't all that odd, he was likely a business man.

"Pavitr." He repeated as his eyes trailed my entire body before meeting my eyes again. "Gorgeous name." He nodded to himself, his hand tightening against mine a little. "Name's Henry Bell." He said and leaned down a little, bringing my hand to his lips and pressed a gentle kiss against the back of it. "It's a pleasure meeting you." He smiled as he stood up straight again, chuckling at my flustered face and how speechless I was.