Spiderman & Him

Art by🎨 ?? Posted by @Gogo___1 on Pinterest

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if a part 2 is wanted| (goes for all
oneshots)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💛Idea by 1stLetterOfMyName &scr3amo 💛
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pavitr POV
I heard talk of a new exchange student, my friends had been talking about him for 2 days now but I only managed a glimpse of him. "Why do you think he moved?" I chime in as I walk alongside some them through the halls. "Who knows, I wonder if he has family." A friend added. "You guys hear he was British?" Another spoke. "Or that he was homeless?"

Who ever this guy was must be going through a hard time. It's even harder to believe I've only caught a glimpse of him once. From what I saw, he should stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe if I see him again, I could give him a proper introduction to the city.

And that was my goal since he got here, but I've never been able to reach him in school. I'd only ever see him just leaving, one second he's there, the next, already on the other side of the school.
———-
One night I was swinging around the city, masked by my suit, as I surveyed the area. I spun my way through buildings and traffic until my spidey senses go off. I pause momentarily before quickly making my way to where my senses were leading. It guided me towards an empty part of town, where the lights didn't work or flickered randomly. I wait perched atop a building, I knew something would happen, but what?

Suddenly my eyes focus of a figure talking a stroll, and the moment I saw his hair, I knew it was that exchange student. But almost immediately after that realization, the ground begins to rumble and what looks like a giant drill came burying out the ground.

Finally I could see what was tipping off my sense, a man draped in gadgets, wearing a backpack that protruded 4 robotic arms.

"Uh oh." I mumble to myself and quickly jump off the building, slinging myself closer. "You're new, hey new guy!" I chime to the angry looking old guy, swiftly slinging around him like a tease. "I am not new!" He yelled and shot an arm out to grab me, but I dodged it. "No? Look new to me." I shrug and begin to sling my bangle within a web, charging up its momentum. "You fought me before!" He hissed. "My name is-" his words were cut off after I launch the charged jewelry directly into his head. The force knocked him off his feet and he hit the ground immediately.

Hobie's POV
I glance around as I feel the ground begin to quake, immediately pulling out and earphone. I watch as some gadget guys pulled himself out the ground and I take an unsteady step backwards. I was going to just dart off but I hear a voice call out from afar. Upon turning around, I see a guy in a brightly colored suit sling through the air. I turn my body to face him, watching him flip and turn through the air with gymnastic ease. I couldn't hear what either of the two were saying, not that was paying attention to anything more the brightly colored guy. But soon the gadget man falls to the ground, and I blink to myself as everything went still again.

My eyes suddenly shift to the man swinging directly towards me and I back up a little as he lands right in front of me. As he stood, my eyes take note of his gorgeous suit, the intricate design of red blue and burgundy. The lovely white designs on his mask and the spider on his chest catch my eyes, as well shining gold jewelry he wore along his arms and ankles. Or maybe that was my escuse to mindlessly stare at his muscles. This was the Spider man I kept hearing about, though I never thought I'd see him in person.

"Hey! Are you okay?" His voice, laced with a bright smile that I wish I could see, called out to me as he waved his hand in front of my face. "Um-... yeah." I finally speak, remembering to close my mouth this time. He only laughed, one that made his masked eyes squint beautifully, and his curly hair bounce on his shoulders.