Dare| Pt 3

Art by ???🎨 posted by deisharhayne_DR on Pinterest

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if another is wanted| (goes for all oneshots)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pavitr's POV

I groan to myself, mindlessly wondering the school halls. I was too scared to stop walking, who knows why. He wouldn't follow me, would he?

I dart a cautious glance behind me, nothing, obviously.

As much as I wanted hide in an imaginary shell, I was proud of myself. I don't know where that surge of bold energy came from, I wish I could of harnessed it.

My heart still felt heavy with embarrassment, but my body felt so light, so confident. Like I could throw a mountain, and then immediately get crushed by it because what on earth was I thinking?

"Main itana bevakooph hun.." I mumble in Hindi, trailing out the school side door to sit outside. On the same bench he approached me at. I pull out the black, leather, studded bracelet from my pocket, tracing the studs with my finger.

I don't care about the book that much. I was in the middle of reading it, yes, but I could easily buy a new one. And maybe I would if I was doing this for the book.

I gently place my arm inside the bracelet and button it up, modeling it while a small flushed smile crept up on my face. I place a finger on my lips, relishing in the feeling of his lips against mine, and a long drawn out sigh escapes my mouth.

Hobie's POV
As the dismissal bell rang, I instinctively looked for that familiar curly hair that was held with a blue headband. But didn't see it anywhere, it was disappointing even if I had nothing more to say to him.

Once at my house I kick a few items out my path inside the messy room. Looking along the scattered mess for the book. Did I toss it to the floor?

I glance to my dresser and there sat a burgundy book with engraved writing on it. "Ah."
I grab it and flip through the pages boredly. The pages cut to where he embedded a bookmark, it was a basic bookmark I'm sure I could find in the library. I shift it out the way, reading a few of the lines on the paragraph that followed. What ever this book was about, it was boring.

I plop down onto the bed with the book in my lap, then my eyes glance over to a pair of scissors laid against the mess on the ground.

"Hm."

🕰️ ——.•*~ Time Skip ~*•.——🕰️

Pavitr's Pov
I kept my eyes peeled for that lanky man. But it was already lunch time and I haven't seen him anywhere yet. Understandably, I don't know his schedule, no clue where he would be coming from and or going to. But at some point I should see him in the halls right? He's hard to miss.

I try to go about my day, maybe he'll find me. It's easy to say, to drop it there and leave it to him, but my heart was banging in my chest. It hasn't stopped since after I kissed him and I'm almost dreading the fact that I even have to see him again. I'm anxious and my mind was getting the best of me. Nervous like it's a date, it's not a date it's a trade off.

Aren't I harder to find then he is? Maybe I should keep looking. My mind feels so jumbled on what I should or shouldn't do. So undeceive.

I sigh and realize I was breathing fresh air. That I had stepped out to my usual bench outside, it was peaceful here. Though now the area was tainted with that faithful meeting and it was making my stomach twist. I take the studded bracket out my pocket and  unconsciously place it on my wrist. I leaned my head against the wall the bench was pushed up against. Closing my eyes, and listening to the sounds of nature around me.