Unlikely Sunrise

Art by🎨  ???

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if a part 2 is wanted| (goes for all oneshots)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💛Idea by: SpoiledBrat217 💛

❗️Warning: Injury/violence ❗️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In one of the many worlds, Earth-762, chaos ensued the night. Surrounding the towering buildings of New York, a figure slammed harshly into a glass building. That figure, Hobie Brown, flung through the office building, landing into a wooden office desks and computer.

He groaned in pain, placing a hand on the desk he was sprawled out against, using it to lift himself admits the shattered glass. "Bloody 'ell..." he winced in pain and he forced himself off the desk. He felt a sharp pain against his ribs and immediately covered it with his hand, his body stumbling for balance. "Gone 'nd knackered somethin' 'mportant." He wheezed in pain, fumbling towards the large shattered hole in the glass window. He leaned down and scooped up his guitar, glass pieces fumbling and rolling as he did so. The instrument was heating in his hand from its overuse of electricity. He adjusted it in his hands, it's abused state left it steaming, guitar stings loose, bent or broken, and parts of the base cracked.

Hobie then glared out into the burning city, seeing a large mechanical body suit hovering through the air in search for him. "Ohhh spiderman~" the speakers on the robotic suit echoed a taunting chime. Hobie took a deep breath, taking his guitar pick in his other hand and holding it high against head for a few seconds, electricity beginning to surge in his hands. With one sharp motion, he whips the pick along the strings, sends a booming surge of electricity directly into the robotic suit. It flew backwards into the air, it's power shutting up and rendering it useless as it flung through the sky.

Though for Hobie, it was hard to see, his vision was becoming hazy, balance forever shifting. He staggered backwards in an attempt to hold something for support, as his adrenaline began to die down, so did his ability to keep going. He hissed in pain, rubbing off the loose glass pieces stuck to his skin, and feeling a sharp pain with every movement of his chest.

Suddenly his sense spiked and screamed loudly in his brain to dodge, but attempting the movement left him in more pain. The sound of mechanical rockets shot right through the glass window. It was the man in the robot suit one more, snatching Hobie by his vest and shooting him through the office walls and out the other side of the glass window.

Hobie sucked hid teeth in pain, desperately trying to get a better hold of his guitar. The robot then raised him high and chucked him directly down into the rubble. He landing painfully on an upturned broken concrete, the wind harshly being knocked out of him.

He could hardly breath, wheezing for air, and unable to move from his limp position.

Bloody hell, get up.

He tried to tell himself but the world would constantly shift into darkness, and back. With what was left of his consciousness, he slid his arm across the rock he laid against. Fiddling with buttons, likely mashing the wrong ones as his vision went blurry and or dark. It locked onto a destination, and without any other thought, he opened the portal quickly.

The colorful array of colors lit up the area so Hobie tried to act quick. Gritting his teeth, withstanding the sharp pulsing agony in his body. His lank legs struggling to find proper footing and he nearly slips on loose gravel, trying to stand. He could hear that mechanical suit begin to get closer, so he took a deep breath and forced the rest of the distance with a jump.