Don't Touch It

Art by ???🎨 posted by heidiodettel on Pinterest

🌸Oneshot ideas would be great, comment or message them if you've got one!🌸

|Let me know if a part 2 is wanted| (goes for all oneshots)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
💛idea by MunchingOnSaturn 💛

⚠️Warning: Sexual content ⚠️

(Lemme just say... I saw 2 Hobie edits to the song 'narcissistic personality disorder' and "Look don't touch it" both by Odetari (but I think it got deleted I fr can't find them). So now you guys get random smut🤭)

🌼Fanart at the end🌼

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miguel stepped through a portal, a particularly irritated face consumed his expression. His suit glitched in small areas, though it slowly began to repair its self. His hands remained clenched into fist, his mask dematerializing as each heavy step lead him down the HQ halls.

Before he could get far, he hears the familiar giggle of a particular spider baby from above. And soon the very baby dropped into Miguel's head, gripping onto his hair with another high pitched giggle and squeal. "Mayday! Where's my precious little-" Peter B. Parker rounds the corner, dressed in his usual pink robe. But he pauses the moment he caught sight of Miguel, who to his surprise, now had dark cat ears perched at the top of his head.

"Woah, I see the mission was a catastrophe." He immediately laughs, though the other doesn't even spare him a glance as he marches right past him. Mayday on his shoulder, pulling one of Miguel's new cat ears into her mouth. Peter quickly joins his side, but can't help but notice the new long tail trailing behind him. He stifles another laugh as he walks side by side. "Hey! Okay wait up! Didn't you go on that mission with a team?" He looks to the vampire, who doesn't respond, before looking back and trying to grab his tail. "Don't." Miguel hissed, whipping his tail away from him then he grabs the lively baby with one hand and hand her to Parker. "Wow I can't believe he just hissed at me." Peter says in shocked façade, and Mayday blows a raspberry at the other, who began walking faster, before giggling in her father's arms.

The still open portal down the hall then releases two new figures, ones full of life. Pavitr, who shot out the portal first, immediately shot a web to the ceiling and began running upside down with loud laughter. He also had fluffy brown cat ears atop his head and a long and fluffy tail swaying behind him. Immediately after, Hobie shoots through as well, and the portal closes behind him. His cat ears, which were long, thin and tattered, already adorned silver piercings. His thin, scruffy tail remain short haired until the end, which sprouted thicker and longer fur. Laughing just as loud as Pav, he slung himself up to the ceiling for the chase.

The two ran past Peter, who looked up at them with a chuckle, before they  hazardously jumped off the walls in order to continue the chase.

"Don't touch it dude! It's mine!" Pav yelled, shooting a thin string of silk to each of the 4 walls, from afar, filling it more webbing like a trap. He then shot himself through one of the small opening, threading the needle, without getting caught in it. Hobie didn't even slow down, instead he whipped his guitar to the front, angling his fingers along the strings and strumming a loud electric note into the hair. The wave shattered the web and he swung through it. "I saw it first!" Hobie hollered back.

"What do you boys got there?" Peter chimed and Pavitr glanced back to answer, "Catnip!" He yelled and immediately leaped around the corner, Hobie swinging after with laughter. "You guys knows that stuff makes cats-" he stops mid sentence as they round the corner, shaking his head and looking to his daughter. "Well I'm sure they'll realize." He chuckled.