Chapter 70: Irodori Festival's Beginnings

3rd POV

Eula: A-as long as you like it..

The next day, the Cryo pair were having a bit difficulty walking, but it wasn't too obvious. After breakfast, Yap suggested they head to Ritou for Eula to check things out and try out the special drink that was being served.

Eula: I'll.. take your word since it's yours. But are you really sure that it's good?

Yap: (Nods) Trust me, Eula. It is.

Eula: Alright then..

While heading to Ritou, the gentle Inazuman sun greets them, a rather cool breeze blowing past them.

Yap: Speaking of Mondstadt..

Eula: Hm? What is it?

Yap: It's been quite a while, huh? 

Eula: (Thinks about it for a while) That.. is true. 

Yap: So... Would you like something as a souvenir? You know, something to keep by. 

Eula: Y-you mean it..? (Slightly in disbelief)

Yap: (Nods) Yeap. And well, I do have a few in mind, actually.. (looks away)

Why'd he look away? Well, to answer that question, the image of Eula in a kimono appeared in Yap's head, and it's starting to awaken things in him that he never knew before.

-----------

Author: Fuck that's hot. Granted, the art style might not exactly be my liking, but hey. I'll take this regardless. Don't ask me for sauce because it's clearly provided there. 

Author: Actually, on second thought, some of you blind ass fucks might not be seeing it, so I'm kind enough to write it down here. panosarts. There.

--------

Yap: [Dammit! How does she manage to look both cool and adorable at the same time?!]

Eula: Yap?

Yap: (Startled a little) W-wha? Oh.. What is it, Eula?

Eula: Why'd you look away earlier? Did something come into your mind?

Yap: W-well.. (Cheeks are still painted quite a bright red) J-just something else..

Eula: (Leans in) Oh? Perhaps it's me in said kimono?

Yap then nods, his cheeks still having the color.

Yap: It's... hard to resist, I must admit. [SNAP OUT OF IT ALREADY!]

Eula: I.. see. 

With that, the conversation between them briefly ends as they continue walking to Ritou. When they arrived at Ritou, they find it busting with people, with the festive atmosphere filling the space around them.