Adorable -Scarian (3rd Life)

Scar watched as Grian jumped up and down screaming with joy, his trap worked and they got Bigb's cookie.

Scott stood in shock and turned to Grian, "Your a monster," He said jokingly. Grian just laughed.

Scar stood atop the cliff just waiting for Grian to stop talking to Scott. Grian looked up at Scar who was just as ecstatic. Scar had gotten his cookie and Grian had blown up 3 people. Scar also was happy that Grian was happy, seeing the avian so excited made Scar's heart melt. Grian climbed up the cliff after he finished his conversation with Scott and ran at Scar.

"SCAR I DID IT!!" He yelled as he jumped on the elf.

Scar picked him up by the waist and spun them around, they both fell to the ground laughing. Grian's laugh was always so high pitched and happy, Scar loved his laugh he thought it could be a little scary sometimes, (He had been the subject of too many pranks where Grian's gremlin laugh would come out of nowhere,) but he still thought it was adorable. He thought Grian in general was just adorable. Grian was laying on top of Scar laughing into the crook of his neck. Scar ran a hand through his hair, and had his free hand holding Grian's waist rubbing small circles into it. He often did this to calm down the parrott hybrid who was easily excitable. Eventually Grian had calmed down enough to speak without bursting into more fits of uncontrollable laughter.

"Oh my god Scar we did it!! We did it!!" He sat up, when he did the hand that was just in Grian's hair went to his waist.

Grian and looked down his eyes widened and his face went completely red.

"What?" Scar asked, extremely confused.

"Uh Scar...." Grian said slowly, his face lighting up more.

"Yeah?"

"Look down..." Scar looked down, Grian was sat on top of Scar straddling his waist, Scars hands on his. Grian's hands were on either side of Scar's head, boxing him in below him.

Scar quickly took his hands off his waist, face matching Grian's, turning as red as one of the tomatoes Scott grew.

"Sorry!" He exclaimed.

Grian's blush was quickly replaced with a smirk, Scar knew that look. It meant Grian had an idea, usually it was a very wicked idea. Such as; the exploding lectern. Grian had this look, it was a look he wore often. It was simultaneously evil and extremely cute, it depended on who you asked. Mumbo would say it was evil, Pearl (Grian's sister), would say it was cute, and Scar would say it was both.

"Ya know Scar, we've been together for quite a while," Scar nodded for him to go on, "And we've never properly kissed before,"

Scar realized fairly quickly that Grian was right, they had been together for at least a year at this point and hadn't had an actual kiss. It was mainly just pecks on the lips or forehead or cheek. It's really all they had time for seeing as they both had things they needed to do on Hermitcraft and you couldn't expect them to have any time to do anything couple related in a death game.

"Oh yeah, your right....wait- is that why your smirking?" Scar asked, the smirk became broader.

Grian slowly leaned down but paused before he got to Scar's lips, "Is this ok?" He whispered.

Scar nodded not trusting his voice to work properly. Grian's lips crashed into Scar's, Scar's hands shot up to his hair tangling his fingers in the soft locks. Grian placed his hands on Scar's face cupping his face in his hands then tilted his head to the side slightly deepening the kiss, after a few moments Grian pulled away and looked down at Scar, a soft smile on his face.

The sun was right behind Grian at this point in the day making his blonde hair look gold in the light. His eyes resembled the ocean, a deep blue color that Scar could feel himself drowning in, he felt as though he could lose himself in Grian's eyes and honestly, he'd be just fine with that. Grian had light freckles that dusted his cheeks which you couldn't tell he had unless you were close enough to him. Which Scar happened to be.

"Gosh, your so pretty," Scar blurted, Grian blushed making the freckles stand out a little more.

Scar looked over the man he adored and I couldn't think of anyone better to be stuck with.

"I'm really not," Grian said taking his hands off Scar's face and covering his own with them.

Scar frowned slightly, Grian was definitely not the most confident person and Scar had often reminded him how beautiful he actually was. Grian often the complements and fought them, Scar normally didn't let this go on for a long time but there was really nothing he could do to stop Grian's stubbornness.

Scar just smiled however and took his hands off his face, "You are," Was all he said before Scar pulled him in and kissed him again.

Grian melted into the kiss instantly kissing back, Scar sat up to now Grian was just perched on his lap. Grian let out a small yelp at the change of position, yelp being muffled by Scar's lips against his own. Grian adapted quickly wrapping his arms around Scar's neck, Scar's hands quickly found Grian's hips again, resuming the circles he was drawing into one before. Grian was still straddling Scar, knees pressed into the ground below. Scar slipped his hands under Grian's sweater, running his nails along the soft skin. Grian shivered and let out a few chirps, Scar swallowed the sounds smiling a little into the kiss. They would have stayed like that forever if it weren't for the need of oxygen. When they broke apart Scar pressed their foreheads together, Grian smiled, eyes closed, an involuntary chirp coming from him once again. Scar laughed a little and Grian flushed red.

"That's cute, never heard that before," Scar said.

"That's cause I didn't want you to hear it, it embarrassing..." Grian said softly.

"Its not embarrassing its adorable,"

There was that word again.

Scar thought Grian was adorable, Grian didn't think that way and Scar would show him he was wrong to think that. They didn't know it yet but the love they had for each other was strong enough to pierce through every timeline. Their bond would last through multiverse, no matter where they were, how they met, what had happened, their love would never disappear. And honestly, what's more beautiful than that?

Fin