The Best Underwater Kiss Of All Time - Flower Husbands (Empires 1)

Ok, maybe in hindsight Scott shouldn't have joined the empires beach day thing, he didn't like the beach so what was the point? Well, the point was that he didn't want to be rude by turning them down. The season had just ended and Fwhip had turned all of the lore magic off, meaning the server was fixed and all of the "dead" members had come back from whatever server they were on while waiting for the finale.

All of the deaths were fake, Xornoth was fake, all of the horrible things that happened on the server were fake. It was just the lore mod that was making all of those things happen, including peoples powers (to an extent). Like Lizzie wasn't actually an axolotl, she didn't have ocean powers, Pix couldn't actually see the future and so on and so forth. Scott didn't have to be an elf-owl-hybrid anymore and got his normal wings and normal abilities back. Scott was an angel, angels were pure, they had light powers. It had nothing to do with ice.

A fair amount of things that happened on the server were faked for the audience. But some it... Wasn't. For instance, Joel and Lizzie did get married, they had been dating for years and the proposal was real. Or... Scott's huge crush on a certain avian. Their relationship was fake, it was all for the viewers, but that didn't stop Scott from actually falling in love with him. It seemed that every series the two were in together (bar X-Life) they were "together". In 3rd Life they had gotten "married" and were "husbands". In this season of Empires they were "dating".

It was driving Scott crazy. Everytime they had kissed it was just a stage kiss, it was done for the camera, and obviously Jimmy didn't actually like him. He was straight for Godsakes! This didn't stop Scott for falling for the blonde though.

"Scott, are you just gonna sit here the whole time?" Katherine's voice rang through the air, braking the angel out of his thoughts.

Scott looked up at Katherine, the black haired, brown eyed girl, looked a tad confused.

"Well...uh...yeah," Scott responded.

Katherine didn't seem to like this answer, she sat beside him, pulling her knees to her chest, "Why?"

"Because I can," He said, smiling at her.

Katherine raised an eyebrow before grabbing his wrist and pulling him away from his spot on the sand. Scott followed her, not exactly sure where he was being led.

"Don't push him into the water Katherine!" Jimmy called from where he was sitting beside his sister Pearl.

Scott quickly ripped his wrist from her grasp, "What?!" He was mortified.

Katherine looked taken aback, "I was just playing around, do you really not want to go in the water that much?" Her face morphed from confused to concerned.

Scott shook his head and walked back to the spot he was in before, he had to calm his racing heart, he couldn't go into the water. He couldn't swim. Jimmy got up from beside Pearl and sat next to Scott.

"You ok?" He asked, Jimmy was the only one who knew Scott couldn't swim. It was embarrassing.

"Yeah.." Scott smiled at the blonde.

Jimmy hadn't turned off his siren origin yet, Scott supposed it was because they were at the beach. Normally Jimmy had bright yellow - almost golden - wings, and bright blue eyes. Right now those wings were gone, replaced by scales that littered his neck and hands along with gills that could be seen on the sides of his neck and his eyes were brown.

"I could teach you, ya'know?"

Scott furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, "Teach me what?"

"How to swim," Jimmy responded, he had a light smile on his face that just managed to make Scott blush.