CHAPTER 1

Khushi pov

It's been 2 month since I did DNA test and your mad at me. A month has passed since we shared husband wife relationship and 3 month since the arrival of two guest who happens to be your ex and her son who is your doppelganger. Months has passed with your family taking jiji and I for granted, we slave for them but at the end of the day their is no appreciation. After all we are Raizada daughter-in-law which is a favour done to us coming from a middle class family to be related with the famous Raizadas.

What is my fault if I did DNA test when you yourself together with your family gives me reason to do that?. Your family compare you with Arav Infront of you and yet you let it pass, after all it's Khushi and she won't mind it. Your ex and her son never left a chance to degrade me,  yet you or your family doesn't react after all am Khushi i'l understand he's a child but when I reprimand him , your family thinks am overreacting. Past weeks have tried seeking your forgiveness yet you kept lashing at me explaining how I lack trust on you  and now have stopped running behind you for I am tired.

Have received your ignorance unlike your family with the two guest added on the list, you spend time with them ,not minding how hurt I am. Looking at everything Sheetal is more of a family while jiji and I are outsiders, even workers are treated better than us.

Today being on Sunday immediately Raizada's finished their breakfast they assemble in the living room planning the day forward as a family excluding the two Gupta sisters who were being helped to take remaining dishes to the kitchen with the househelps. Khushi plastered her face with a smile seeing Arnav who didn't care if she has taken her breakfast or not. She peeped through the window which gives direct view of the living room to have a look what was going on there.

She saw Arnav who was smiling at Arav who was showing him something before directing his attention to Sheetal who called him,"Arnav I think today we should plan an outing since we never got time during the week , am sure it will make Anjali di happy"said Sheetal loud which attracted others attention who looked at Arnav hopefully.

"Ok choose a place you want to go Di and inform me"told Arnav to Anjali who beamed happily ,Sheetal moved towards her and started browsing places together and with time they got lost on it until they heard what mami said.

"But phati seri and khoni tangi will remain here and help Hp in preparing dinner for us and chote pakeitiwa favourite food"said mami twisting her mouth.

Nani who heard that expected her grandsons  to denie mami but she was left disappointed seeing their silence especially her Chote. She wasn't blind to see what was going on  Infront of her thinking her grandsons will come to their sense but now she decided immediately they return she's going to talk to the two for she wasn't ready for the past to repeat itself which they are paying till date.

Khushi heart shattered again all because of Arnav. She moved towards the pool without  taking her breakfast along, Payal who saw the sadness on her face felt helpless but glared towards the living room feeling to hit their heads hard for being the reason of her sister's sadness. She arranged their meal following behind Khushi deciding to think about her at the moment, though planning to deal with Raizadas later.

Two people saw the sadness on khushi's face, while one felt nice the other felt bad for the poor soul thus following behind the two discreetly. Payal arrive at the poolside waiting for Khushi to realize her presence which proved futile. She saw tears in her eyes thus placing her palm on her shoulder which startle   her though seeing it's her sister she was relieved and tried wiping it.