CHAPTER 2

By the time Raizadas arrived at the hospital, the stretcher carrying Khushi was being pushed inside. Though they had a lot of question to ask seeing the hospital Khushi was being admitted ,they remained silent , still horrified remembering the speed Payal used in driving and the traffic rules she broke inorder to reach there yet she is  unfazed.

The two Raizada grandsons run being them leaving behind a limping Anjali due to her slow speed and Sheetal cursed her luck for she had to offer support to her not minding the pain Anjali was undergoing on her pained leg due to being pulled hurriedly . Immediately the ICU door closed behind Khushi, Payal slump against the wall  emotional drain crying her heart out without stifling the sound expressing her agony not minding the attention she was attracting.

Akash who felt bad seeing her, moved forward to offer his support ,but Payal who felt footsteps heading towards her, raised her head up and saw Akash who was moving forward. She wiped her tears harshly and glared him furiously , the intensity of the glare was too dense that made his legs unmoved. Everyone shivered seeing  the eyes of the ever shy Payal excluding Nk who had just arrived from making call. He stared at others who were trying to cover their fear and decided to save them by diverted her attention.

"Payu!I think you should prepare to head inside just incase...."payal looked shocked and was going to interrupt him but before she can do that, she met NK raised palm stopping her, she sigh trying to put her emotion together incase she is needed in there.

Others looked between the two confused , they were concerned seeing an anxious Payal but shocked seeing a serious Nk who in one day kept giving them shock. They were raking their brains for answers seeing the interaction between the two yet they get no answer knowing very well only the two could satisfy their curiosity yet none dared to raise a question.

"She has woken up and they had to sedate her back to sleep for she kept asking about her and when they failed to give her answer she started behaving  hysterical "said Nk looking at Payal who looked shocked first but seeing his nod on what she was thinking her eyes shone brightly with happiness.

"Hello bye bye, Nanhe bitwa what........"Mami couldn't hold her curiosity for long but alas!the sound of the door opening interrupted them before she can bring forward her question.

Immediately it opened even the doctor wasn't given chance to speak anything for questions were  bombard on him without a break,"Doctor is Khushi fine"question Arnav who was silent from the start.

"Dr Singania is Kuhu alright or my help will be needed"asked Payal calmly while others looked at her shocked

"Thank you for asking Dr Gupta  though everything is in control , the wound wasn't too severe she lost consciousness due to lose of blood but since Mr Khurana arranged everything on time there's nothing to worry. She's inside she'll get consciousness in 5hrs for she needs total rest which will help the wound in healing" explained the elderly doctor before taking his leave from there, others sigh in relief excluding Sheetal whose face displayed her dissatisfaction which was seen by two people one who glared at her for she remembered her evil smirk while the other in confusion.

Payal sat down relieved and that's when she realize all long her parents were there. She met them and begged them to head home which they agreed after much pleading not before taking a promise from her, of informing them the moment Khushi wakes up. She turned towards Raizadas not bothered looking at them and ordered them to head back to Shantivan since they left Arav and Nani behind who'l need them.