CHAPTER 9

Days passed after Arnav arrival to London. Though Khushi didn't hurt him in any way but neither did she start any conversation with him if not about their unborn. They do share a room that to on the intervention  of his mother-in-law whom at first he didn't know how to react at her presence after knowing of her existence adding to that he hurt her own daughter.

That was the 1st time he realised how the daughter-in-laws felt staying at a new home that to with a new family. With time he jelly with her for atimes she helped him when it came to Khushi craving and handling her mood swing which with time Arnav came to fear with just one experience. In her he found an elder who corrected him neither did she rebuke or show disappointment due to his past mistakes but adviced on working on their relationship.

He hearded in their room carrying chicken pizza demanded by Khushi who showed a lot of tantrums when he refused since she has already taken 2 boxes earlier that too alone making Arnav almost fall unconscious with the amount of food his wife takes yet he had to bend Infront of her stubbornness since the elders who always were with them headed to India early morning.

He knew they went wanting to give the two space to solve their relationship which was impossible with their presence. He watched Khushi gobble yet he could only close his eyes helplessly for if he comment anything she'l start crying and handling a crying pregnant Khushi wasn't easy. A pat on his shoulder made him open his eyes preparing to take another order but he was shocked when she offered him a piece.

He looked at her shockingly but seeing her eyes on him ,he changed his expression taking it while Khushi eyes still linger between him and his hands holding the pizza. He chuckled inwardly understanding her, by bringing the pizza on her lips and he was rewarded with a bright smile and shine in her eyes.

Today was the first time he saw his Khushi giving him a genuine smile after his arrival there. They forgot their difference and feed each other, Arnav's eyes moisten being emotional after having such a moment after long. Khushi saw it but didn't comment but the hesitation in his eyes didn't pass her sharp eyes which she decided to clear.

"Arnav you can ask me whatever confusion you have"told Khushi looking at him ,when she saw him relaxing she nodded her head encouraging him to bring forward the question.

"Khush I always thought your an orphan since I knew your Amma was your mother's sister and your belief on stars being our loved ones who passed away"told Arnav in confusion

"I never said I was an orphan Arnav, yes Amma is my mother's sister and they have two elder brothers. My Ma was in Coma past 2yrs due to an accident where I happen to have temporary memory loss. Even though the ones who caused it were punished but even we lost a lot and due to that we started living differently and that's how we met"told Khushi briefly.

"Oh were the police able to nurbe the ones who caused the accident and their remaining families?"question Arnav anxiously

"There's no need to worry about that, we didn't involve the law since the person behind it was believed to be dead long back and about their family , their children are there but I assure you they don't have courage to face us"explained Khushi calmly while Arnav gulp his saliva in tension

"Khush don't you know how dangerous it is to let their family walk freely?they might be planning something behind your backs"told Arnav in worriedly.

"For that they need to have brain Arnav ,so chill yah"told Khushi

"Ok, so your the only child of your parents"question Arnav sitting Infront of her.