CHAPTER 21

Continuous accidents on Ma worried papa alot, especially when they realized all the accidents were planned yet they didn't know the mastermind. Even though everytime Ma was saved Papa wasn't ready to take chances especially in her delicate condition.

One evening the family were on the backyard enjoying their family time, when it was cut short with Ma's cry of pain before failing unconscious shocking everyone. She was immediately rushed to the hospital where immediately she was taken in but after much hours it was revealed she underwent miscarriage.

The news was devastating for it crushed others hope and also create helplessness for they didn't know how to break the news to Ma when she wakes up.

Though unknown to some it was a staged drama excluding her falling unconscious which wasn't apart of it, but later they learned it was  triggered with the stress she was taking on herself. After a day she was released from the hospital and Papa already had another plan for he didn't want Ma to stay in Raizada mansion where danger was looming around.

Ma on returning home, she confide herself on the four corners of their room due to guilt of their lie especially seeing Dadu sad face who always treated her as a daughter which  made her angry on Papa for even though she understood his concern, she couldn't help being mad at him for his plan also mentioned the death of their unborn.

Papa on knowing Ma was guilty seeing Dadu sad, he revealed everything to him and the reason behind it. Dadu was relieved and understood the two but he also blame himself for failing to provide security at his own home.

Papa ask Dadu permission on sending Ma away from RM until the culprit is unprehended which Dadu agreed instantly knowing a change of environment is best for her and also they didn't want to alert the enemy about the lie made.

Next day Ma was send at KG mansion and Prakash brothers provided the camera they installed in the kitchen . The maid was summoned and when she denied the allegations the proof was presented infront of her,which was to instill fear in her to reveal the mastermind which didn't happen as planned.

She was presented in the custody of the police believing they will be able to get the truth from her after their treatment. Hours moved slow much to their irritation for they really wanted to know the enemy and found the reason behind such enemity.

The following day arrived and they were also surprised to see Ratna arriving in Raizada mansion that early morning,who revealed she came to console her brother after Nani informing her of yesterday's event. She spend the day with Nani before returning to Sheesh mahal that evening especially not before being reprimanded of traveling in her that condition.

That night Dadu and Papa were stupified when Nani begged them to drop the charges against the maid telling them even if she was to be punished that won't bring back her grandchild .

It shocked the two especially Papa who couldn't believe his mother will take that case lightly but after much quarrel and denial she went on revealing she doesn't want their family tragedies to be the talk of society which might end up affecting Ratna's marital life.