CHAPTER 11

Many months passed and Khushi began her 8th month while Payal any time was to put to bed. The journey wasn't easy ,but with patience  they handled their pregnant wives mood swing during the period .Many changes took place both in KGR family but the prominent one is Anjali change of behaviour and attitude towards life.

Many believed her change was to only last for a little while but she surprised all with her will and effort she put in maintaining the position she secured in AR by her own capabilities. Though they didn't comment but they felt proud of her and they decided to offer their silent support. Sheetal tried to manipulate her in AR but to her family astonishment she didn't fell for it which resulted to her blackmailing her, with the secret known between the two.

A flabbergasted Sheetal was shocked when Anjali stood her ground so she decided to remain silent waiting on the right time to struck. It wasn't easy for Anjali working as P.A especially with her limp leg but she put her best even though at the end of the day her leg will pain her but it will vanish seeing the proud look her family gave her when she returned home.

Even though Anjali has started putting her life in place but what she couldn't run from was the guilt in her heart due to atrocities she committed both known and unknown till date. One being that towards her ex-husband whom she has tried to search but it's like he vanished while unknown to her,he was nearer and she was under his rader where he watched her in shadow.

Other side she waited to just have a glimpse of his and seek his forgiveness even though she was sure she'l never receive it ,but she was ready for the punishment and work on earning it. Elders were happily waiting for the arrival of the unborn children which will brighten Shantivan but they were unknown to what future holds, for its full of surprises and non can tell.

Arnav life was where he wanted it to be,just like his wife he learnt to be happy with what he has. Even though their was secrets unknown to his about his wife,he decided to wait patiently until the day she'll decide to reveal it on her own for the past months he learnt the word patience and how to exercise it being nearer Khushi.

Beside he trusted her to have a reason of not opening to him and he didn't want to be the past Arnav who would have made his own assumption by now. It would have been possible if it wasn't of his Khushi who brought the best version out of him. Past months apart from his wife weird cravings they spend it in bliss and now he's familiar with his one brother-in-law who arrived in London with his wife to support them.

With time they became close and just like his mother-in-law he became a friend and brother to him who gave him the feeling of how it feels having an elder sibling. They learned many things about each other as he reveals about his wife childhood shenanigans and her photos, he couldn't stop mellowing on how even though small she was cute making him fall for her ones again but in the back of his mind he wished to have a daughter just like her.

Apart of his heart felt jealous hearing about their childhood but instead of being laughed at or admonished he was just consoled and told it was normal after all he was human. He can vow with his life this was the best moment of his life after the ones he shared with his father. Seeing the relationship the siblings shared he wished to have such with his but unlike his here he was included by the siblings so he never felt left out contrary to Raizadas who never bothered about his wife and sister-in-law.

Arshi enjoyed this phase making memories to be cherished in future as he receive a helping hand from his brother-in-law and sister-in-law cum sister in taking care of his wife.

Shantivan , Delhi

It was evening everyone was from the office and decided to spend time together after a tiring week. Both family members were laughing on the joke made by NK , suddenly they were startled with Nk scream who was seated beside a heavily pregnant payal.